Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The New and Improved Abilene thread.. now with rice!

28K views 418 replies 13 participants last post by  Tom-E09 
#1 · (Edited)
The New and Improved Abilene thread.. Meet: Sun May 3, Time TBD

Gonna start us a new thread since the old one was still feeding off of someone's intro thread. We can post randomness and stuffs here for now. I'll update the title accordingly as plans or meets change.

And, as always:

See less See more
Reactions: tukaniSVT
#2 ·
u changed your name!

but hey wheres the soy?

#3 ·

#6 ·
That's why they call it a RICE ROCKET baby YEEEEAH! [rolleyes]

#9 ·
i need to get me some soy sauce to carry around so i can squirt it out my window as i fly by em rice rockets

#11 ·
Not too sure about squirt guns, it's a bit too easy for some retard to hollar RAEP!!!1one1 or call the cops for assault or what-not, or, as it seems, is typical for Abilene ricers, to gather all of one's ricehead friends and threaten to 'beat yer ass'. Not exactly my idea of a good time nor a fun night out. Remember guys, Subtelty is the key to being a complete jackass and still be playing by the rules.

Besides, there's too much drama out on N1st anyway, I prefer to remain above it, not be a part of it.

I still think Kikkoman-logo car magnets are the way to go, not that any self-diluted ricer would 'get it'. [idea]

#12 ·
is there any 'street "driving'" out in abilene?
liek the kind you do in mexico?

catch my drift?

#13 ·
I'm dense tonight, elaborate [???:)]

#15 ·
Some idiots go out of town and do their own thing, but on the cruising street, no, there's no racing. One would be a moron to do so on 1st, as there's cops freelin' everywhere.

Sad thing is, 99.9% of rice will never show their faces at the track, as it's difinitive and repeatable, not something ricers like much, as excuses go out the window.

The car scene here is more about hangin' out and shootin' the breeze with folks that ya know; the free entertianment from riceheads and their shenanagains is simply a bonus.

#16 ·
so where can we serve the rice?

like do yall usually just see them driving around and they mess with you?

#17 ·
There aint really a good spot to do it, the track aside. Yer svt is faster than most of the rice, and the guys with faster cars can be tools sometimes, but there's a good number of folks that are level-headed enough to not be a douche. Most of the rice is more worried about ego, drama, and talking crap. It's not so much about the car, as it is the person (with ricers, that is). With the faster guys, yeah, there's still some drama, there's still plenty of shit talking, but most of it's in jest, which is great that you can troll other folks and get trolled back, and have a good laugh over it all.

All in all, it aint too bad, just get in with the right folks and it's all lulz from there.

#18 ·
ya friday and saturday night starts about 10 till when ever, just drive around certain area and youll find what your looking for ;-)

#21 ·
Most places do, you just have to know where to look. Here, it's North 1st. Tucson, was speedway.

#22 ·
So... Is sunday, say, midday, good for everyone meet-wise? Me and The Tom are good, suggestions?

#23 ·
Lol this cat in the mazda has now idea of how first works. He's never out there enough or LONG enough to see what goes down. But i guess everyone will have their opinions.

No racing References ... -ADMIN-[nono]

#27 · (Edited)
Lol this cat in the mazda has now idea of how first works. He's never out there enough or LONG enough to see what goes down. But i guess everyone will have their opinions.
I'll agree, I don't linger in one place for very long, but there's reasons behind that. This isn't the first car scene I've had the pleasure of experiencing. Back when I was your age(LOL yeah I went there), I was pretty deep into things when I owned my first focus. Over in Tucson, the car scene was roughly 5 times larger there, than it is here. Plenty of folks to get to know, and know to avoid. I had my fun, was in the 'crowd', etc.etc.

However, the fact that I've never been seen participating in the stuff around here is kind of the point of my babble over on page 2. I personally prefer to ease into the car scene in a new place, get to know the folks first, as opposed to nosediving into something with a group of folks I know nothing about. And, this is nothing personal to you or your group of friends (they're pretty cool actually), but there's plenty of drama from other folks, to be had out on 1st. That's the kind of stuff I prefer to avoid.

I'm not elitist by any means, I'll talk to ya no matter what you drive, I just perfer to get to know folks before being associated with a particular crowd.

Everyone's in the car scene for their own reasons. [cool]

#26 ·
hahahaha yeah bad jullian WTH were you thinkin!!!!....jk
ok as far as sunday goes im still good ( hopefully) i have to try and weasel my way out of the morning shift and hopefully take saturday morning, cuz god knows i wont be feelin too well sunday morning ( saturday is prom)

#28 ·
que dramatic music.....

any waayyyssss as i sit hear eating the pig shaped pancake i made this mornin are we good for sunday everybody. REPLIES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!jk

#29 ·
I sent the other guys a text, we'll see.

So what time would you be off of work sunday, Tom?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.