Focus Fanatics Forum banner

where to find exhaust hangers??

3K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  beatmaniac1 
#1 ·
my o4 svt need new exhaust hangers from the engine back. they are rusted through. i cant find them anywhere. any idea where?

#5 ·
CFM (Cental Florida Motorsports) just ordered mine so I can instal my CFM 2.5" street HFC, CFM 2.5" Flex Pipe and Magnaflow (resonated) CBE system.

#12 ·
thanks guys and good source sniper but i should have taken a pic to explain better becaus the actual solid brackets attached to the car are fine and so are the rubber hangers but the mount the wraps itself around the pipe and is hung from the rubber is almost rusted through

#16 ·
I have the same exact problem on my svt, could this cause a loud vibrating noise inside the car ? Cause I was told that the broken hanger was causing the noise. I've already scheduled an appointment at the garage so I'll find out soon. Could the clutch/flywheel make this noise too ? CAuse mine is about to die on me so I was thinking that could be a part of the answer as I also hear a small knocking noise from that area from time to time...

Thanks for your replies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.