Focus Fanatics Forum banner

carbon fiber hood

17K views 69 replies 26 participants last post by  CFHGARZA 
#1 ·
does anyone know of any aftermarket hoods or carbon fiber hoods made for the 12 focus??? please helppp

#2 ·
There are not any right now, if you could come up with 20 people some companies will custom make them but 20 units was the minimum order

#7 ·
vis makes a carbon trunk for the new edge Cougar, which is much more of a niche car than the mkIII, so I bet they'll do a mkIII hood if enough people express interest.

#12 ·
Aftermarket Fiberglass hoods coming soon from Rebel Devil Customs... hoping for Feb 1.... and possible in Carbon Fiber also.

#17 ·
They are in process, once we have one in house to test fit I will post pix on here.

#19 ·
They will be an RS inspired design. ETA , hoping May 1... but nothing locked in yet.

#23 ·
We are also in process of getting the Euro Black headlights here. the Evil eyes, we need to have at least 6 orders to keep shipping down, as they come from germany.

#28 ·
Set.

Well with the hood and headlights and crossing my fingers for sedan taillights your shop will be getting a good chunk of my money lol,and also before I forget how about a spoiler for above the rear window on the sedan lol
Sedan Taillights are the same around the world unfortunately, But I am in process of getting the inner rear Fog lights. if you look at the image you can see an extra socket just inboard and down from backup light. I have also looked for a decent above back window spoiler, but think the airpsplitters like on an Evo may look better. not sure yet, still testing the waters.

#31 ·
Not OEM, but very good quality replicas. Once we are done testing the chrome ones they will be up for sale on the spare parts section of our site [thumb]

#40 ·
thats the one they were talking about, i would say it looks like a55... but everyone has a choice, We at RDC do have an RS inspired hood in the works.

#42 ·
Hopefully we will have something out by then [thumb].... the Wing should be in process by then also ..

#46 ·
I doubt you'll find 40 people here willing to drop $1k on a carbon hood. I don't think the 3rd gen faithful is there yet. We can't get 10 people together for a lip, much less a hood.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.