Focus Fanatics Forum banner

*New Pix of T3hTurtle* *VIDEO & PIX* (56k TAKE A NAP, HEEPS OF PIX)

4K views 47 replies 29 participants last post by  besthaticouldo 
#1 · (Edited)
*NITE PICS UP*New Pix of T3hTurtle* *VIDEO & PIX* (56k TAKE A NAP, HEEPS OF PIX)

a lot has been done to t3h turtle since i last posted pics and i think that i might have had the wheels and the bottle but not during the day.

well i got HIDS, Projector headlights, 2002 Euro Grill, Painted interior, SVT gauges, Pioneer headunit with iPod hookup, and SVT sub enclosure with 8 polk momo.

so heres some pics. there are a lot of pictures. so it might take a minute or so.

*GOOD FAR SHOT WITH 05 ST WHEELS*

*LOOK AT THAT NICE REAR END*

*PASSENGER SIDE*

*NEW AND IMPROVED FRONT END*

*SIDE ANGLE*

*THE EYE OF T3H TURTLE*

*MOTOR SHOT FTW!!!!1*

*T3H UBER STEEDA SRI WITH SVT BOX AND SNORKLE*

*MAC ADJUSTABLE CAM GEARS, COMPLIMENTS OF T3H GF*

*NEW HEADLIGHTS WITH 12000K HIDS*

*EURO GRILL PWNS JOO*

*AWESOME PIONEER DECK, GREAT SOUND AND THOUSANDS OF SONGS*

*B-E-A-UTIFUL SVT GAUGES*

*KICKARSE OLD IPOD, STILL ROCKS THE HOUSE*

*PROTECTED BY THE FORCE T3H TURTLE IS*

*SHORT SHIFTER WITH AFTERMARKET POWER WINDOWS*

*AC VENT, BLOWS REAL COLD*

*COLOR MATCHED INTERIOR, LOOKS SCHWEET*

*MB QUART PWNS YOUR SOUL*

*8 INCH POLK HITS HARDER THEN YOUR STEPDAD*

*T3H TURTLE, SOON TO BE BOTTLE FED*

*MMMM TASTY*

*LOOK AT THAT SMILE, IT LIKES THE BOTTLE*

*AHAHAHHAHAHA IM GONNA PWN*

*OK LAST ONE I PROMISE*

Now for the exhaust clip. its a magnaflow with random tech high flo cat, bullet tip for looks and steeda short ram.

See less See more
#3 ·
its the stock header, and i just took the stupid heatshield off because i bent the crap out of it replacing my cat.

yea the power windows are nicer in the middle, i didnt put them there, that was the guy before me, but i like it better.

#5 ·
yea thanks. i know, they were just coming to me.

#7 ·
the eyelids came with the headlights. im pretty sure he got them on ebay, i got the headlights and eyelids and HIDS from exilefntman.

#10 ·
omg its the best. my passenger side headlight is broken and the adjustor points it at the ground and with just the driver side one pretty much i lite up the whole damn road. so worth it. ill even help you with the install. its really easy. ill take some pics tonight for ya.

#11 ·
Dude you had me rolling with some of those picture captions. LOL.

What kind of wax do you us on that thing? It looks uber shiney!

#14 ·
ZX3_Chick said:
Dude you had me rolling with some of those picture captions. LOL.

What kind of wax do you us on that thing? It looks uber shiney!
thanks, i was having fun.

the wax is der shiney stuff, its so nice, its like a milky substance, really thin comes off easy, and it is safe and easy to use during the day, and it comes off easy even during the day. i havent waxed it in over 3 months. crazy. soo nice, 15 dollars a bottle. but so worth it.

dazada said:
Can you post about ten more pictures of your car with that nitrous bottle?
if you want i could take some later. sure. :)

thanks guys.

#20 ·
yahoo1z said:
i really like ur car, makes me want to get my focus asap
thanks. that makes me happy. thats the point.

Orignally posted by Klondike
i like your car, how do you like the 12k HIDS?
i absolutely love them, i am just now getting them aimed right and they are amazing. ill get some night shots tonight.

Originally posted by Shadowrunner
great lookin car! i'm diggin that colormatched interior!
thanks

#23 ·
ztecpower said:
DUDE, I just found this Thread, NICE ride It's changed ALOT since I've last seen it !!
Great job See You At FOTB !!!!!!
Hows the wheels and the SQUEEZE ???

Troy.
hey troy your car looks amazing, i will soon be at the same spot as you im thinking more and more about t3h f2 kit but prolly the widebody :)

stewac, no but i could prolly get them soon.

torradan, thanks, i was having fun with the captions.

#24 ·
Car looks great, those are prolly the nicest non SVT rims out there, and don't see too many green foci either, nice choice!

#25 ·
thanks, the nicest stock non svt wheels yea. thanks i love my car. its unique. and its beautiful in person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.