Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Indiana (IN)

77K views 574 replies 101 participants last post by  Stoenr 
#1 ·
There are some focus moders who just don't care about other foci!! I was driving down 45th ave and came up next to a red 4 door with exaust and tints and all the same shit done to my car prolly, and we raced a bit I lowered my window cause we were side by side and nothing...his friend was in the car but the guy coulda opened up his window and said somethin at least....oh well :(

#3 ·
I want to know what silver zx3 lives in Crown Point going down ? street (I live somewhere else my cousins live in CP and I know how to get around just don't know the names of the streets) over by a Speedway? Where the speed limit is 55 or so....exhaust lowered body kit. I was on my phone and didn't even see you guys lookin at me till I saw you drive by then I was like wtf?!?!?! AWESOME!!! haha...too late to try to chase you down though I had the light and I was in the turn lane. But you should see my car in the summer with the rims on....but anywho who are you and when can we meet up :)
-Joe

#4 ·
I would like to know what lady was driving a red 4 dr with euro corners and an X treme graphic on the bumper :) we should meet up!! :) Check out each others cars and whatnot...this was 2-7-05 @ about 9:15 or 30 or so on route 41

#5 ·
I saw a hotty at purdue Cal. in a blue zx3 with some tails etc. Hopefully shes on here?

#6 ·
Saw a yellow zx3 in the hooters, radioshack, parking lot in schererville. I left you a note to join!!! did you?
also I saw a nice one going into the purdue calumet parking lot AGAIN!! If anyone from purdue is on here lemme know!!!
-Joe

#7 ·
I saw a black svt on ridge road by some comic book shop maybey a week back or so? Also I see more foci cruisin down ridge when I'm not in my damn car :( then again I saw a svt in crown point by the square.

#8 ·
I saw a zx3 on mississippi street in hobart goin towards the mall...I was in my friends mazda so you didn't see me but it was silver with a body kit on it. Also had tails and some other stuff...looked badass. If you wanna meet up and your on here man lemme know. I go to crown point all the time to see my cousins.
-Joe

#9 ·
saw a black 4 dr? with tints on ridge and calumet ave in munster yesterday or the day b4...we should meet up if your on here man
-Joe

#11 ·
03-04 4 dr. red right on the side street by target in munster at 1 oclock. Has tails exhaust and possibly some other stuff. Tints as well. If your on here we gatta meet up!!! Also were havin a gtg on the 20th in bollingbrook you can come to!!!
-Joe

#13 ·
Grabber Green ZX3 in the purdue cal parking lot then on 173rd. All stock and wax on sidemoldings ;) sry to embarrase but you know who you are :D Prolly not on this site, no offence you didn't seem like you would be but if you are PROVE ME WRONG!!! Nice car and it has awesome potential I love that color!!!

#14 ·
I finally talked to the guy at purdue about his green focus :) Yah I asked him to join so we shall see!!! He says he has no time for his car cause work and school which I feel for him. it's true. I don't either. But hey he was a cool guy so hopefully he joins!!!

#15 ·
I spotted a dark blue Sedan last night on Delaware St. in indianapolis, nice exhaust and tint and altezza tails...

#16 ·
yellow zx3 in the parking lot of radioshack with bronze rims and blacked out tails. badass car!!! I left a pimp card on the window with the forums and my sn on it as well as circled ff.com :) hopefully he joins!!!!
-Joe

#17 ·
SPOTTED: Silver Saleen Focus

I Stopped in to Taco Bell on 86th Street and Purdue in Indianapolis, to grab some lunch @ about 1:18pm and saw this sweet Silver Saleen Focus parked in the parking lot. [thumb]

Checking to see if they are a member of this community.

#20 ·
^^^^^^^^^^ Why didn't you call me if you were in indiana justin? we coulda hung out! I betcha it was the same one I saw on 30 and 41 goin back out that direction. it was a sweet car! had velox v-x-8's on the one I saw so I am not sure if their the same cars, but it was a nice car!

#21 ·
I gave out a few more pimp cards today to some foci in purdue cal parking lot. Hopefully they saw it!!

#22 ·
OK over the past 2 weeks since ive parked my svt for the winter, ive seen 2 svt that ive never seen before, the first one is comp orange, and im guessing llives in crownpoint, and the other one was infra red going down 41 in cedar lake.

#24 ·
I saw a blue svt somewhere up in northern ill over by focus karls shop. I forgot what road leads to there but thats where I saw him. I told him to join the site so we'll see if he does!!
-Joe

#26 ·
hmm some more foci around here? sweet. Oh yah FocusXC when are we meetin up over the summer? when you takin the car out next :) I bought a yellow svt :D see yah round
-Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.