Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Show me your lowered Focus.

3K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  focusgold2001 
#1 ·
Please post pictures of your lowered Focus.
Also, specify your suspension set up (spring brands/models, shock brands/models, etc...)
and how much your car was lowered.

Thanks.
[:)]

#3 ·
Check my gallery, the lastest is with Tein springs, 215/40/17 BFG's on Ford Racing Rims and Steeda 22mm front and 26.8 rear sway bars. Lowered the SVT appx. 1.5" lower than the SVT suspension which is .5" lower than regular ZX3.

#4 ·
Here's my car with the H&R Cup Kit on 215/40-17's. The kit lowers an SVT approximately 2", and a regular ZX3 about 2.75".

Click thumbnails for full size pics.

#5 ·
i dont have a drop yet..but i would just like to reitterate how sexy Frush's SVT is on a cup kit!!!That shyt is stellar [thumb] If i didnt live in pothole central id save all my milk money for a cup kit, but here it would jut be a waste

#8 ·
Check out my Gallery. I have Eibach Pro Springs w/ dampers. It claims to lower it about 1.5" but I think it lowers it about 1.8" at least.

#10 ·
poisonivory said:
Alex, do i smell airbags???????/
Dear God no, they are adjustable yes, but they aren't ricey!

dwdgsi03 said:
Word? How will that affect your auto-x?
Should improve it quite a bit, the Cup Kit is a little too soft for my applications...

#17 ·
dwdgsi03 said:
I mean you'll be sitting lower to the ground when you get your new suspension. How will that affect your auto-x?
Should improve it, lower center of gravity + stiffer suspension = better handling. [8D]

#18 ·
thefrush said:
Should improve it, lower center of gravity + stiffer suspension = better handling. [8D]
Oh okay, I just thought if you went too low, then you lose some of the body pitch that lets you use more of the traction on the outside tires. Maybe I'm trippin.

#19 ·
DrkKnight614 said:
yeah your wife....lol what it is some bar or club?......or is there just some random chick walking around dressed like that
It was Hot Import Nights. No more questions about my future plans! They're supposed to be secret!!! [:)~]

#20 ·
allright,no offense to bust in on ur thread,but since frushy seems to be the genius of drop,i drive a stock zx3,what do i need to buy to drop,whats best and whats suggested? i dont have custom wheels yet but plan on 17 or 18's.what parts do i need and what man. are suggested?

#21 ·
Well, depending on the size of the drop you want, you get a set of springs and shocks. There are many different options. Or, if you want some adjustability, and don't mind spending a little extra, you can get coilovers, those will allow you to adjust height, camber and stiffness. But for the daily driver you wants a little better handling and a more aggressive stance, look through these suspension kits: http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/...utoYear=2003&brand=all&perfcat=perf&x=76&y=18

There are other kits not listed there also, such as Tein and Progress.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.