Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Dallas Round Up Roll Call

3K views 25 replies 7 participants last post by  Texas Ghost 
#1 · (Edited)
Felt left out since Houston has one... Just starting a thread for who wants to meet up in the Dallas area. Heard about meeting in Plano somewhere.

Let me correct myself... ROLL CALL FOR THE TX ROUND UP FOR DALLAS FOLKS!! Meeting up then driving to the round up. Sorry for the confusion!!

#4 ·
I had posted up in the Round Up thread to meet up at the SE corner of Irving Mall in front of the Skechers/Los Lupes (Belt Line & 183) around 10 to roll out about 10:30.

Such a nice central point to get over to Hurst from there.

#5 ·
I'm from Houston but will be in Dallas already so I might meet yall there. I'm staying at the Hyatt north Dallas so if someone can post the address to the mall then maybe I'll be there to roll out. If not I'll see y'all at whirlyball.
Posted via FF Mobile

#8 ·
I was debating on going to Dallas on Friday, but I think I will just roll with the guys on Saturday.

Nice to see the DFW peeps getting together again.

-Ray-

#16 ·
i was ranting because that guy pissed me off and i figured it would be my last words, ill edit it to say hi,no since im still here
Looks like Carl just gave you a warning so it doesn't have any negativity on your account.

#22 ·
So I just looked at yalls meet spot. I think I might meet up with y'all Saturday morning. Cause I plan on being on the road at 730 but I gotta check into a couple other things. I hate driving Dallas when I have no idea where I'm going.

#24 ·
what side off dallas you coming in from,
i have told someone (but cant remember who) that i would meet them at their hotel so they could follow me there, ill be more than happy to meet you somewhere if its on the way

#26 ·
when you say rolling shots you mean rollin down the road from the mall to whirlie ball, cuz if so, if my bro in law comes with me ill get that, if he dont ill still get them but everyone will have to be on the left side of me

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.