Focus Fanatics Forum banner

How much is it worth?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  xfocusracing 
#1 ·
Hey yall, just wondering how much you guys think my car is worth. I love my svt but the time has come to say goodbye and get a family car[:(] Just thought I would see what people thought it would be worth before I put it up for sale. Its a 2002 pitch black svt focus with 50000 miles and a brand new front end thanks to a collision with bambi, and everything is just like new from a ford certified shop. I put on an aem cai, borla exhaust, spec stage one clutch, lightweight findanza flywheel, ford racing short throw shifter, and bosch platinum tip plugs with nine millimeter wires. The body is all stock except for clear turn signals and 17'' kazera kz-v wheels and of course tinted windows. It also has the winter package. Any feedback would be appreciated since I am kinda clueless as to how much it is really worth. Thanks and happy driving:)

#2 ·
I would check Edmunds for a True Value figure, then go to Ebay and do a search of completed auctions for the car. This will give you some idea. You also need to pull a Car Fax report and see if the Bambi repair was reported by the body shop or insurance, if it was this will result in a neg. towards the resale. If you don't have access to a free complete report send me your VIN and I will run it for you.
Another thought would be to take it to CarMax and get an appraisal.

#3 ·
reallistically, you could probably ask 12k for it and probably get 9-10K. Just thinking though...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.