Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Post Your MK3 ST Photos!

11K views 65 replies 28 participants last post by  Slammed_2.0 
#1 ·
Seeing as how there are a few members who have the new 2013 ST already, lets see some pics!! Share with us the car we want to drool about!![headbang][ffrocks][loveff]

#16 ·
Ok couldn't help it but i was on the way home from work just a few hours ago and a dude in what looked like to be a last generation si was passing me up and slowing down and passing me up and slowing down....so i dropped to 3rd and it didnt stand a chance......i didn't even feel like i dropped it enough either. 2nd would have been a felony bc it would have been a murder.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

#19 ·
Welcome to the club of embarrassing Si owners with boosted vehicles.

I slaughtered someone once in a friends MS3. It was a 9th gen Si, heavily modded by the looks of it, but even then you can only do so much against the tower of powers that these cars are.

If delivery dates weren't so damn late I might've sucked it up and waited but oh well, the used market will cover that In a few years time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.