Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Budderybunz' 2007 ST

9K views 57 replies 22 participants last post by  replica81 
#1 ·
Well I want to start off by saying it's good to be back in a focus! This is my fourth focus, and my 9th car in 4 years! I have a feeling though, that I am going to hold onto this one

There is a little bit of history to this car. It's original owner is FSWerks, who used this car as their shop car and 2006 SEMA car. All of the current parts installed on the car were installed by FSWerks, so I know it was well taken care of! Randy actually used this car as a DD for a year or two then sold it to a popular member on here, Paul Haskew. Paul used this car as his DD since purchasing from FSWerks, and the only thing he has done to the car is change the oil and plugs. I saw Paul post this car for sale on here and immediately had a huge desire to buy it! The problem was I had just purchased a 2008 Caliber SRT4 only two months ago! Another problem was that Paul was located in Seattle! I wanted this car so bad though, I worked around those issues and made it happen!

Onto the car.....

Current Mods:

Engine:
FSWerks Stage 2 Turbo Kit W/Intercooler
FSWerks Stealth Exhaust W/Cat

Drivetrain:
Exedy Clutch Kit
Steeda STS

Interior:
Momo foot pedels
Momo floor mats

Exterior:
Street Appearance Package

Suspension/Handling:
H&R Coilovers
FSWerks Stress Bars

Wheels:
2008 Focus Snowflakes

Pics:

Here she is, enjoying MN winter

Covered in snow

I have a lot planned for this car, and will update the thread frequently! After putting around 200 miles on her in the last week, I have to say this car is an absolute blast

Updated Pictures

See less See more
#20 ·
Updates!

I got my wheels and tires installed last night. By the time they were installed it was really dark out though. I couldn't get a good pic, and then by today the wheels and car are really dirty due to everything on the roads melting. They look great though! Fitment was spot on! In the spring I'm going to push the rears out a little more, and maybe go lower! The black wheels also made me realize how bad I need tint!

Best pic I could get:

This morning I got to work installing the show and go plate holder! I wasn't going to let the cold Minnesota weather slow me down!

Results!

Now you see it!

Now you don't!

and one last pic of the car all dirty in the garage!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.