Focus Fanatics Forum banner

www.european-parts.net trouble!

4K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  SuperFlea 
#1 ·
So I ordered the ST170 Dark housing Headlights from them February 7th. I sent the money (paypal verfied), the transaction was completed and recieved (paypal verified) and they say they have no record of my order! I have proof that I ordered them. Sascha (sorry if i spelled their name wrong) says that their trying to figure out the problem. However, i've emailed them a few times and have not recieved a reply yet. Its been 2 weeks! I was talking with that person via email for a few weeks before this pause about the issue and the last thing recieved was that "I have to figure out what went wrong first and then I'll let you know" they said. Whats going on! Has anyone had this happen before? Does anyone know how I can get in better contact with them? I recived my 2002 European Grill that i order a couple days after the headlights so I know that they know I exist. Im a little tired of this. Anyone know what I can do?[thumbd]

Thanks.
Nathan

#4 ·
This is a no-no site. Call batinc.net and they can get there hands on products like that without the hassle. That site sent me a ST170 grille in a box that was covered in flowers and looked about 20 years old. It was packed like crap and completely crushed. <--- I blame this on UPS, but the product was just floating around in a box that was way too big for it.

#6 ·
i think something is up with Sascha, he is probably out of town or something, I just order some parts from him and they got here fine, but I contacted him about ordering some more parts and he never got back to me (this was also in feb). Just keep emailing him... when I placed my first order with him I just emailed him EVERYDAY until he replied. He was good about replying until about feb, so i think somethign is wrong with him. Also did you order through paypal? If you did, email Sascha first, and tell him if he doesnt reply, you will report it through paypal, and he probably WILL reply. Good Luck!

#9 ·
i wanted to order from there but i hear about all these bad things but good things too is it just a toss up with this guy or have there been more positive experiences then bad because hey...ppl dont usually post about how happy they are with the vendors and products just if they have problems

#10 ·
Most of the negative reviews I've heard have been people simply being unreasonable...like bitching that it took three weeks for their stuff to get here, or that they had to pay customs when they picked up their box at the airport, or complaining about an issue that they already knew about...like a part being on backorder from the manufacturer, etc. I've bought from him a few times and other than the long wait (which is to be expected...its coming from Germany) I've never had a problem.

#15 ·
Start the paypal complaint process. Seriously. You have a limited window to file a claim.

File a claim and try to resolve it with them. Paypal allows you to file a claim and sort things out with the seller without escalating at first, if they don't fix it, you can escalate it and force them to refund your money.

#19 ·
My question is a rather fair one. Does it seem absurd to ask a company for the tracking number that corresponds with your item? I asked Mr.Sascha if he could provide me with my tracking number and he responded with a lovely, sweet and short, "No". I must say, his business skills are rather impressive. I do not care if I get my product on time, I do not want to contribute to a company that has this sort of character. His etiquette is abhorrent and wish that no one orders from this guy.

#20 ·
^
Did you pay for a shipping option that included tracking? I know that the DHL economy that he uses isn't trackable.

Simply put, if you don't want to order parts from him, fine. For me, I'm willing to be patient for stuff to come over from Germany, its not like there's a ton of places that sell Euro parts for the Focus.

#21 ·
I actually did not do business with Sasha because of his poor communication. I sent several emails regarding some items I wished to buy and he would never give me a straight answer. His last email actually made it sound like I was being unreasonable and aggravating for inquiring about his product line.

I went somewhere else.

#23 ·
I ordered a european hood latch system on June 17th and it's still processing.

I'm not worried I'm just wondering what is up. My hood doesn't close all the way and I don't want to fix that problem because my current latch system is busted, so if I fix it then I will have to shove a screwdriver in the grill every time I want to open the hood.

#24 ·
i dont know much about the europeanparts.net but i know something s wrong with the DHL in Germany... once i bought something from Germany via internet and tried to make it posted via DHL which i always get packages from europe in 2 days with tracking info available....

but when i talked to german guys i figured out that the DHL i was talking and the DHL they were talking is not the same, as est mentioned above ; i also requested DHL priority but it came as regular post which is called Deutsche Post and its same with DHL in Germany.. its kinda complicated so dont know how to tell but in Germany regular post is also held by DHL because of this when we call it DHL they understand as regular post, all the post offices are also DHL offices because they are the same in Germany...

if you want european parts you can seaarch for the UK web pages if its not against the FF rules i can post some links for you...

#25 · (Edited)
if you want european parts you can seaarch for the UK web pages if its not against the FF rules i can post some links for you...
Please do, or PM me them please [:D]

I have ordered before from Sascha at European-Parts.net and have had no problems at all. Only as mentioned before, the wait can be a bit long, but i asume it's something already expected. I just placed an order 8 days ago, so i'm still waiting for it. I know it's gonna take a little longer to get my stuff.

Sascha is a great guy, all the times i have delt with him, he has been fast to respond and great to work with. [:)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.