Focus Fanatics Forum banner

My zx3's exhaust makes me sound turbo'd!

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  crice8 
#1 ·
https://www.youtube.com/user/Jugglethese10?feature=mhee

Check my channel and tell me what you think. ive done some custom stuff, short shifter next week. touch screen, cat back, headers in a few months, tune in the spring, going to gut it. By the time im done i will have a 6 second 0-60 focus. ill upload everything to youtube as i do it. subscribe to me :)

Gotta love these duratec motors.

#2 ·
Sounds good, but i didnt hear anything remotely close to a turbo spool.

That being said, I am interested in what you plan on doing to get a 6s 0-60. That's about 210-220hp, which is quite a jump over the 150hp that the ST has.

#3 ·
im probably looking at a 2 year build because im in collage now, but after the headers and intake(bought the car 3 months ago) ill be going to toronto to get the dyno tune for the summer, which should at least bring me up to 170-180 crank horse power running 91 octane. and knowing that the valves and rockers are only good to 180hp before having problems. i will be replacing them and throwing in a stage 2 cam. the car will be compleatly gutted this spring, except for the 2 front seats. possibly throwing in a cheaper set of racing seats. Ive been looking at obx headers as my next buy. Anyone have them on there car or another brand thats in the 200-300$ range. This is a 2007 ford focus btw with sap package 120,000km on it

#5 ·
Nice exhaust tone ! Is it a 05-07 or the 00-04 magnaflow line on your 07 focus ?

I have a 05 focus duratec and I was able to put a 00-04 2.25'' magnaflow flexback with some modifications to it. So now I have just the muffler, no front and back resonators. Sound awesome !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.