Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum

Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum (
-   Photos & Camera Fanatics (
-   -   Photoshop request: Roof colour change (

Twenty 01-17-2012 11:34 PM

Photoshop request: Roof colour change
I've been toying with the idea of wrapping my Focus' roof in black vinyl, but want to have a better idea of how it'd look before I make up my mind. I'd like the entire roof panel to be gloss black, between the existing black rails, just like you see on BMWs.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can whip up a rendering! [thumb]

Brutality 01-18-2012 12:12 AM

Heres a suuuuuper quick chop. I didn't spend over a minute on it. I'm sure someone can get you something cleaner. i'm off to bed. Lol

tukaniSVT 01-18-2012 11:33 AM

I like it.

Twenty 01-19-2012 12:05 AM

That looks pretty good! I'm still on the fence on this change, but since it'd be vinyl I could always change back. I may have to look at it from some different angles before I can make up my mind.

Thanks for the rendering!

Lowtek 01-21-2012 01:16 PM

here are a couple photoshops I did for you. I did the middle of the front bumper because it looks like an Audi, the hood because it looks like a Golf GTI, and I gave it eyelids.

Roof and Grill:

Roof, Hood, and Grill:

Twenty 01-23-2012 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by 2 POINT 0 Zetec (Post 3975952)

Reminiscent of the Roush grill treatment, which I've been pondering. [:D]

Thanks for all of the variations!

tukaniSVT 01-23-2012 09:51 AM

Man, it would look awesome to have the black follow through to the grill like that.

That would be sweet.

Lowtek 01-24-2012 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Twenty (Post 3977990)
Thanks for all of the variations!

I got bored so I figured I would give you a variety (even though you just asked for the roof to be done). I almost want to get a new focus just so i can do the roof, hood, and grill. It looks like a mix between the Golf GTI and an Audi. [thumb]