Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Which of the following items would you like to see as an available upgrade from the factory?

• Custom Racing Wheels

Votes: 197 29.8%
  • Sport-Tuned Exhaust System

Votes: 361 54.5%
  • High Performance Intake System

Votes: 300 45.3%
  • Turbo System

Votes: 401 60.6%
  • Supercharger System

Votes: 183 27.6%
  • Lowering Springs

Votes: 258 39.0%
  • Rear Sway Bars

Votes: 261 39.4%
  • Front Strut Bar

Votes: 230 34.7%
  • Performance Struts

Votes: 246 37.2%
  • High Performance Clutch

Votes: 219 33.1%
  • Paddle Shifters

Votes: 175 26.4%
  • Sport Steering Wheel

Votes: 190 28.7%
  • High Performance Brake Kit

Votes: 315 47.6%
  • Recaro / Racing Seats

Votes: 293 44.3%
  • Short Shifter

Votes: 220 33.2%
  • Racing Aluminum Shift Knob

Votes: 112 16.9%
  • Aluminum Sport Pedals

Votes: 178 26.9%
  • Navigation System

Votes: 149 22.5%
  • Factory Spoiler

Votes: 226 34.1%
  • Factory Bodykit

Votes: 248 37.5%
  • Carbon Fiber Engine Cover

Votes: 96 14.5%
  • Carbon Fiber Hood

Votes: 125 18.9%
  • Carbon Fiber Dash Accents

Votes: 102 15.4%
  • Rear Head Rest Monitors

Votes: 45 6.8%
  • High Performance Audio System With Subwoofers

Votes: 210 31.7%
  • Microsoft Sync System

Votes: 147 22.2%
  • HID Lights

Votes: 394 59.5%
  • Fog Lights

Votes: 289 43.7%
  • Rear LED Lights

Votes: 282 42.6%
  • Push Button Start

Votes: 250 37.8%
  • Limited Slip Differential

Votes: 124 18.7%

2012 (MK3) Ford Focus Factory Upgrade Poll

55K views 90 replies 77 participants last post by  mackjuns 
#1 ·
#7 ·
To be honest I think we will have a lot of those things already in the focus. Usually I'd be like omg turbo turbo, but this time guys, especially with ecoboost...I think we'll get it on the get go. What I really wanna see is some Recaros or sport seats. Everything else most people throw on...new wheels, tires, suspension etc, but one thing most don't change are the seats and the drivers seat is very important to how the car drives and feels. Yea you can go with like sparcos or something, but a great factory race style seat with great bolstering, that was made to match the interior is totally different. Especially when you get airbags, heat etc...things that don't come with aftermarket race seats. Also I want to see a great sport steering wheel as well.

#8 ·
Agreed, things I consider for a good base car to mod. Good interior, (Like the EAP interior in my SVT), rear disc brakes, strong transmission, etc.

#10 ·
Posted via FF Mobile why does it need a v6 ecoboost? Torque steer and massive front end weight ftw?

I think the 1.6 and or 2.0l ecoboost will be sufficient enough for anyone with a previous generation foci to trade up. And its coming in a hatch btw. No ifs lol

#26 ·
good piont.
i voted mainly for a great stereo package. with eitehr a ten or a 12 inch woofer this time. no puny little eights please. and at least 600 watts just for sub use.
(kinda partial to rockford fosgate, but anything that bumps well will do.

#28 ·
Limited Slip Differential!!!!!!!

It is currently an option on the Mini, not sure on the civics, other cars like the Sentra Spec V had them as an option. On a FWD car, it is an option the needs to be available!

#29 ·
Definitely an SVT model with all those options on them. The SVT model should come with either a super charger or turbo (make both). That way the people who want more performance can buy the SVT's and the regular schmo's who are fine with having a car with similar power to many other cars in it's class can buy the base model. There are more regular people than sporty people so Ford could concentrate on both having an SVT model.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.