Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What Magazines Do You Most Frequently Read?

What Magazines Do You Most Frequently Read?

46K views 120 replies 104 participants last post by  pasta 
#1 ·
#95 ·
This^^^^^^^^ I perfered SCC over modifed. DSport for some articles. Autombile is great, thanks to Jean. C&D followed by R&T & then M/T.

#18 ·
I've given up on Car and Driver... I read Grassroots Motorsports is by far my favorite. Automobile once in a while. Now I go to Jalopnik.com multiple times in a day.

#23 ·
Neither of my subscriptions are on the poll:
Sports Car (SCCA)
Trailer Boats

I just buy GRM when I happen to be in the book store about 4 times a year.
I suppose I should get the subscription for a change.

#25 ·
i loved scc got a subsription then they killed it. modified not as good too much import stuff...not as much diy kinda stuff...i dont buy many mags although i will stop in meijer and have been know to spend a few hours reading various car mags such as mt, c and d, automobile etc...back in the day i had a subscription to mt until they "lost" it i dont know what happened just stopped coming and the subscription had not ended...they just lost my subscription info...since then i have been kinda anti mt....i thought scc was by far the best and most well rounded and the others were pretty much the same as each other they should have kept scc and eliminated others....or combined them something though....

#27 ·
I read a variety of magazines included the one's I had selected above. I do like to read
National Geographic, Scientific American and some other non-automotive related magazines. Just like to broaden my horizons a bit more. A magazine that I had noticed that wasn't there was Super Street, Max Power UK and Redline. Super Street has gone down hill a lot so I haven't really read that in awhile but Max Power UK and Redline are great reads sometimes if you can understand the gist of British humor. Plus the benefits about Maxpower UK and Redline are half naked chicks draped all over the magazine. What more do you want from a magazine? Half naked chicks and modded cars? It's almost like you are in heaven lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.