Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Mid April G2G Fort Kasey

16K views 270 replies 22 participants last post by  H82BEU 
#1 · (Edited)
ive been painting at the NAS @ Whidbey island an ive been to Fort Kasey many a times. its beautiful ocean side and a fun road up there. no date in mind just yet. just tossing out an idea. better than the south Washington/Oregon g2g IMO[headbang]

Here be the list of who is going (so far)

1.zxthrizzle05
2.bertst
3.freemind
4.matmatician
5.nevin w
6.mattdzx3
7.burke_024?
8.replica81
9.RPMisChris
10.2003focuzx3
11.Dachozenjian
I will update as we go. a lot of people would like to meet up a little early so im going to place a good time frame at fort kasey to be round 12-1pm. also anyone from the south end wants to carpool we can meet up at the 116th st exit park and ride. exit 202

#45 ·
I would be down, but I need to find out what I am looking at for driving time. Is it north or south of Seattle?

Nevin

#49 ·
Noooooo its lot more than 30 mins matt. I am working right by there right now and from marysville it takes 68 mins to get there. U get off from north I 5 at the burlington highway 20 anacortes highway. Head west for few miles then turn left at the light bythe bikini coffee stand that heads into deception pass. Drive for while through that and oak harbor head down few tisties and turns and ull end up at ft kasey. I need some time as well. 28th sounds good. I need to relocate battery install 3 inch cold ipe install new struts allignment wheel bearing and ill be good to go. Btw I picked up a type rs bov on Sunday night for 40 bux!!!! Thank you craigslist

#60 ·
Nevin we could meet up in Bellingham then meet everyone else in Burlington where we turn off I-5, or just meet in Burlington since it not really that much farther.

Does afternoon work for everyone?

#73 ·
Lets meet in Bellingham, I take the Lynden crossing so I will be going right through Bellingham.

And sounds good to me Ric, this is going to be such a short drive for me [woot]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.