Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Getting very close

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  GO.army.1969 
#1 ·
Yep my car made it to the Port of Tacoma on Ross Way so I can pick it up when I get there on the 8th of Jan. I will be staying at Crossland Economy Studios on 8801 S Hosmer St. near Hustler's of Hollywood. It would be nice if I could find a ride to go pick it up on the 8th. It is 8 miles from hotel to port. Trying to save as much money as possible will have to stay in a this hotel for 30 plus days till a house opens up on base. Im willing to put some gas in your ride for the help. [thumb]

PS: I will not have a phone but will have internet

#5 ·
The port open's at 0800am and last call is at 1500 (3pm) so any time with in that time frame. Thank you that would be killer

#8 ·
Not yet I will fly in at 11pm on the 7th from Germany. And yes I will be at Ft Lewis. But I plan on taking my 25 use or give up leave days so I plan on spending them at the Motel

#13 ·
Just got in my Hotel phone #253-538-9448 ext.7543 trying to do this around noon time. Thanks Norm

#14 ·
Hey, I gave a few calls to your room with nothing but a message that says your unavailable. Perhaps you already found a ride? Anyway I should be available for the next hour or so but then I have to get back to work. PM me on the forum and I will get it as an email on my phone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.