Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The NW Posse

101K views 747 replies 83 participants last post by  WellReadHooker86 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok I got a wild hair the other night and added NW Posse #1 to my signature and it exploded from there when people saw it. so this thread is dedicated to the NW Posse. *UPDATE* Since there is a stronger showing of Foci owners in more of the PNW states I decided to change this, the posse is now open to all members that live in WA, OR, ID, BC and AK.

The Posse
#1 Gonefhsn
#2 Cjohn364
#3 Dcwte85
#4 Broncoboy80
#5 leh0825
#6 bradwhite
#7 drunkyoda
#8 AcesSt
#9 Austin
#10 Go.Army.1969
#11 07PitchblackZX3
#12 Dgx3
#13 ZxThrizzle
#14 Death Site DSI
#15 07FastST
#16 Daveyboy
#17 ChrissyL
#18 Motochick01ZX3
#19 McDoom
#20 FecalRocket
#21 fawzie13R
#22 euro170
#23 sofreshsoclean
#24 focusmatt
#25 mcrcracer
#26 H82BU
#27 Joshuaneufeld1
#28 kirkus8
#29 04SVTblack
#30 chriskobi
#31 D*2.3
#32 cj_in_seattle

This is the list so far

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Oh I shall...lol

and I only made 3 exceptions Cjohn cuz he is in Iraq and cant right now, but he has done a lot with us, bradwhite cuz he and Cindy host alot of g2g's and work parties, and leh0825 cuz he is in southern Idaho and drove up here for a G2G. other than that you need to come out.

#5 ·
the next big thing would be michael's swap right? but we can't really plan that until he gets that engine...

#7 ·
but josh i live so damn far away, how can i be active with you... wait i'll join the guard up there and then you can be my boss josh!

#16 ·
Hey yeah so everyone is gonna come over for my big swap! My car is in the garage sitting all crean and what not with nothing under the hood, so the motor swap should take what like two hours lol.

Hoping that i dont have to make a new area for the pass. side engine mount........

#17 ·
i'll come over, as long as it isn't drill weekend. Do you already have an engine lined up?

#18 ·
No sir. Dont have the car yet. The guy is in europe and wont be back for a week i think....

And not enough money to buy the car just yet. lol. Soon though soon.

Right now im trying to figure out if my motor mounting holes will be the same as the svt's

#26 ·
now i got a number wow thanks need to do some more runs only have till march 2010 going to Germany the Super HWY need boost [strongman]

#28 ·
Can't wait till Nov 20th when I arrive in WA so I can join the gang... my ST is coming too with a little engine modification and foce induction on the way.... lol... wait to find out what I am talking about.... 350HP sounds about right!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.