Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official NW Boredom Thread

2M views 9K replies 131 participants last post by  fanat 
#1 ·
ive notcied that like 80 percent of the owners in this region have d-tecs. dayum i shouldnt have gotten rid of mine! btw anyone with the halo projectors, how well do yous ee at night? better or worse? im talking with a guy righ tnow who ants to sell me his set and he never go them installed cuz he totalled his focus. so he dont know how they shine

#198 ·
man you military guys got it rough, I start my weekend today at 4 pm. I work in research and development (engineering tech.) in a world wide company called Genie you should look it up...but we do 4-10's and I get a three day weekend...I love it!

#201 ·
Thanks. Here's some interesting facts for everyone:

You will find out interesting things when you have sons, like...

1.) A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house 4 inches deep.

2.) If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.

3.) A 3-year old Boy's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4.) If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound Boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.

5.) You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.

6.) The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.

7.) When you hear the toilet flush and the words 'uh oh', it's already too late.

8.) Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.

9.) A six-year old Boy can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old Man says they can only do it in the movies.

10.) Certain Legos will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old Boy.

11.) Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12.) Super glue is forever.

13.) No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14.) Pool filters do not like Jell-O..

15.) VCR's do not eject 'PB & J' sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16.) Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17.) Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18.) You probably DO NOT want to know what that odor is.

19.) Always look in the oven before you turn it on; plastic toys do not like ovens.

20.) The fire department in Austin , TX has a 5-minute response time.

21.) The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22.) It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23.) Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24.) 80% of Women will pass this on to almost all of their friends, with or without kids.

25.) 80% of Men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.

I posted this in the joke thread, but thought I'd share with you all.

#209 ·
Blah, so long story short my poor SVT was almost no more today. Me and my girlfriend were going over an over pass that also has an entrance to the freeway on it (2 lanes on either side with no turn lane for the on-ramp WTF), so anyways the traffic was clear ahead of us so a couple of SUVs got on the freeway, well we get onto the bridge and right as the last SUV gets on some girl who didn't see me in the right lane and a miata in the left lane behind me goes for the on-ramp, so Im like crap, Im toast. So I brake and honk my horn she realizes that there are two cars coming towards her. but instead of getting back in her lane of traffic she stops in the left lane of oncoming traffic, and the guy in the miata who was like 10 feet behind me in the left lane slams into her head on (let me also say, I am so happy I switched lanes like 10 seconds before this happened). Very scary, so I instantly tell my girlfriend to call 911 and we stop at the pizzahut like 300 feet away. We then walk towards the crash site once we backtracked and parked at a grocery store that had a safe trail that led to the over pass to talk to the officer that was there by then, and told him that we witnessed the crash literally. But I guess he didn't need our account of things. Everyone was alright thank god. But yah my first close call ever since I started driving two years ago.

#218 ·
What's Happenin' RiFf Crew? Just checking in, I'm still alive and in Week 3 of school, almost halfway done! Miss you guys.

#220 ·
LOL! Oh yeah, "People Skills" funny. after just three weeks, I can already tell there are some ate up recruiters out there putting people in boots, people that shouldn't even be let outside alone. lol I never realized there were so many regs and qualifications to go through

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.