Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#31 ·
any focus chicks that see a red st please leave me a note under my wiper maybe the svt guys get the ladies?

#33 ·
haha i was about to say after looking what car you had, wasnt that you, but then i realized you said that.

#37 ·
saw a zx3 yesterday...

Niagara Falls Blvd in Amherst... right by French road.

black, lowered, tinted tails, windows tinted pretty dark. Couldn't get any more details, I was zipping one way, and the zx3 was zipping the other way.

#41 ·
Spotted a Red ZX3 on Harlem Rd. between Clinton and William. Looked like a evo body kit with stock wheels and ride hieght...anyone?

#42 ·
A couple of sightings:
#1) Last Thursday the 4th around 3:00pm on I95 North around exit 24. Spotted a black ZTS sedan, dropped, black wheels w/ stainless lip(?), exhaust and tints.

#2) Sunday around 9:30-10:00am. I heard it first, then saw an 05/06(?) red ZX4 ST drive by on Country Club Rd in Avon. Looked like it was dropped, maybe euro wheels and one very loud exhaust and the driver wasn't even jumping on it, just casually going through the gears.

#3) Today on Rt 8 South around Naugatuck. Black SVT 3 door..

Anyone....?

#44 ·
Silver ZX3 in Woonsocket. Had rims and some stickers. Looked like it had a ff.com decal on the side window, but I didnt catch it till the last minute so I could definetly be wrong.

#45 ·
FULLBLOWN said:
Black stock ZX3 - clifton park NY, crescent estates

White ZX3- lowered white 5-spokes or 16' premium package wheels, exhaust, running rich, Large banner of some sort across rear bumper.....

....?
i know him well. its a 2003 white 2.3 duratec with alot of motor work. carbon fiber hood, 17" fno1-r rims h&r cup kit..etc... ran a 14.9 n/a but anyways his name is justafocus on focaljet.

#46 ·
I keep seeing an infra red SVT with big shiny rims and some kind of projector headlights (dont look like the SVT projectors) cruisin around Milford, Hopedale and Franklin. Dont know if you're on here.

#47 ·
If anyone is in good ole VT and see my yellow zx3 vermont tags: BWEEGN
flag me down and we'll grab some food and a beer

#48 ·
rockthezx3 said:
I keep seeing an infra red SVT with big shiny rims and some kind of projector headlights (dont look like the SVT projectors) cruisin around Milford, Hopedale and Franklin. Dont know if you're on here.
I think i saw that same red svt up here in salem I noticed the head lights looked a bit diffrent from mine.....I have EAP

#49 ·
witchcitySVT said:
I think i saw that same red svt up here in salem I noticed the head lights looked a bit diffrent from mine.....I have EAP
That dude must get around huh.

I saw a black ZX3 in Connecticut. I was up there in Clinton helping open a Puma store at the outlets (so everyone around that area, go there and buy stuff and help support my company so it makes more money and can give me a raise). The ZX3 looked lowered and that was about it. It was on 95 at around 6am or 7am.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.