Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#3 ·
I see a white ZX3 Tinted windows, 5 spoke rims at a Dunn Tire on Broadway all the time. Just wondering if its anyone here.

Also a Silver ZX3 Around home depot in Blasdell...tint, rims, looks like exhaust too..

#9 ·
Saw a black zx5 today on Corona Ave in Franklin Square. License plate was (something) BAC, like MOVE BAC or something. Aftermarket headlights and inner grille light cover. Maybe SVT? Don't know if they make SVT ZX5.. not into the whole SVT scene. Woman was driving it with a radar detector.

#11 ·
Lil PZEV said:
You: Twiblue Focus hatch (I think ZX3) with SVT Rally GOLD wheels, and a wing, it looked like the Cervinis. My friend said he saw an exhaust tip too, kinda skewed at an angle. North Smithfield residential sighting.
Stepdad saw you and a gf a little before 5 today (7/21 rather), at the Williams house. Said the car's quite low too, ya here?!

#13 ·
Saw a CD Silver SVT in the Service parking area at Tasca in Cranston today! You had a rear license plate frame with SVT on it rear bumper had a crack, big (18s?) silver wheels with 5 or 6 spokes and drilled rotors, that I could see. Also, you had standard SVT headlights, not the HIDs.

I left a little note under your driver's wiper, hope that didn't make ya mad, I thought it was as non-intrusive as possible.[:)]

#14 ·
Guess you didn't like my note?

But I saw more 2 this afternoon!

First at about 2:50, down between the Providence Marriott and that Shell station, in the middle of the construction zone down there. You were a Sangria hatch with RI plates, I think 02 or older (thought I saw black skirts), with a nice set of gunmetal wheels and an exhaust. I was the blue hatch in the right lane heading toward the Statehouse.

Then at 3:10 I saw an IR SVT on Rt 146 Southbound near the Branch Ave exit, I was heading North in the left lane and saw ya across the Jersey barriers. Didn't see if you had HIDs or not, but I thought I saw TYC Elegante tails, could be wrong.

#19 ·
i saw a yellow EPA SVT Zx3 many times in valley stream along merrick road, and i saw a silver svt focus the other day in VS as well. Then one time i spot this silver and blue zx3 with all these graphic and a body kit going down rockaway ave. i was like who is that, i speed up to him and passed him to make a turn and gave him a nod as i did lol. Of course theres a bunch of other foci running around but non worth mentioning.

#22 ·
Saw a red 3 door SVT on the way to work today... about 7:15 on the I-290 East Kenmore/Tonawanda. No mods or anything. Lady driving it, probably late 30s/early 40s? (Hope she doesn't read this, track me down, and punch me if I'm way off!)

#24 ·
Last night a little before 6:30 I saw an Eggyolk ZX5 on 146N around Millbury. Had the chrome hatch strip and a Mass plate, maybe the Sox one, I couldn't tell for sure in the rain. Stock exhaust but black wheels, didn't seem to be steelies from what I could see. No site decals or anything...

I was the TwiBlue hatch with WV rear plate. Ya here?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.