Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#1,630 · (Edited)
also, today i walked around my office complex. this was the scene at the top - 1050 Winter St in Waltham, MA.

i don't know if this is a competition or some sort of reluctant association. :p on the right is a WRX STi, and on the left is a white Focus ST with yellow fogs, FSWERKS stickers on the triangle windows, and red mudflaps.
Sky Cloud Asphalt Parking lot Public space

#1,631 ·
also, today i walked around my office complex. this was the scene at the top - 1050 Winter St in Waltham, MA.

i don't know if this is a competition or some sort of reluctant association. :p on the right is a WRX STi, and on the left is a white Focus ST with yellow fogs, FSWERKS stickers on the triangle windows, and red mudflaps.
View attachment 68418
Ha, no way! The white ST is mine and the Scoobie is one of my co-workers. Come join the party!

Which company do you work for?

#1,638 ·
good looking car. and subtle. the 'layman' wouldn't really notice the difference, maybe. if only i could fit carseats in the back and not have my kids mashed against the back of my seat.

and fast, of course. even with my foot to the floor and the robot shifting for me, i had no chance. (didn't think i would but it was fun :)

#1,645 ·
Nice Silver MkII with the "EAP" wheels followed me onto Transit Road in Lockport today, must have noticed the FF plate frames/Focus Fest sticker as he pulled up alongside before zooming for fun.

Waved & flashed lights as I pulled off into the Woodlands.

Say Hi if you're on here!

#1,649 ·
i have to ask. i live in Rindge, NH. the next town north of me is Jaffrey, NH.

there's an apartment building next to the hardware store in Jaffrey where, for a while, i admired a white Focus ST as i drove by. then, one day the white Focus ST was gone. and a black Focus ST with aftermarket wheels showed up. and then -- a black Fiesta ST was parked beside it. i have to meet these folks. heh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.