Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#77 ·
Saw a blue SVT in Franklin at Hollywood Video and a black SVT in Milford at the lights near Mobil/Burger King. Both stock, but sexy. I see so many Foci, but never anyone who's on here.

#79 ·
Yeah and ofcourse whenever I see other done up Foci I always think "why arent they on FF.com or Focaljet?" And then I think back to myself "oh, that's cause they arent computer nerds like the rest of us." Haha, I'm just kidding, we're not nerds, we all friggin rule!

#80 ·
lol rockthezx3, so true in so many ways tho. Then there are that handfull of old ladys that somehow ended up in a dropped focus w/ a wing....you go by w/ the hand out the window to find them hunched over the steering wheel. Any VT sightings btw ? Gettin lonely up here.

#82 ·
I would love to ! It's been tough lately just having a child and trying to build a house this year....not to mention the 29452983 hours i've been working. Keep me posted tho, mass or any surrounding area isn't too too far for me.

#89 ·
Red SVT parked at the Pump & Pantry in Williamstown, VT. 100% stock look and sound and looked like it rolled off the showroom floor: VT tags. I had to yell at the kid to get his attention then he turned around all pissed looking, then i'm like nice ride man, and it was cool. Pretty funny actually. I wasn't in my focus tho, I was in a Black Hyundai. My guess is he's not on FF, but maybe. holla back !

#95 ·
Anaxagoras1986 said:
I'm a black ZX3 SVT and I was on 195 West and East all weekend. Could have been me but I am not EAP...
Do you have EAP rims ? I'm on 195 all the time, but not in the Foci. I drive for Stop&Shop. Tractor Trailer.

#96 ·
My rims are standard 5 spoke. I was going to get a set of EAP but I never got around to it. My rims are, however, really dirty right now and they could look like the grayish EAP rims when doing 70 or so... lol

I was on 195 in that time frame too. There is also another Black ZX3 SVT in the Rhode Island area that I have spotted a few times. I see it at the parking lot across the street from my work every now and then. It is exactly the same thing as mine though, not EAP.

#99 ·
bostonshawn77 said:
What really aggravates me, my parents drive around and tell me about all these cute chicks they see driving foci around, and when I'm in my focus all i see is grandma's and grandpa's, what the hell?!?! no offense to anyone above the age of 30 [;)]
LOL, I see the same thing! Glad I'm not the only one. I bought a yellow Focus 'cus I figured it was the cool twenty-something thing to do. Well apparently in my area its the cool sixty-something thing to do too!

Here's a shout out to all the various Foci I see around Middletown, NY

Parked at SUNY Orange: Yellow ZX3 (stock), Silver SVT (stock), Blue SVT (HID lamps and some NICE aftermarket rims), Red ZX3/SVT (looks nice, but I think you just stole some SVT body items [thumb] )

#100 ·
Quisman said:
lol rockthezx3, so true in so many ways tho. Then there are that handfull of old ladys that somehow ended up in a dropped focus w/ a wing....you go by w/ the hand out the window to find them hunched over the steering wheel. Any VT sightings btw ? Gettin lonely up here.
You might catch me driving up through Vermont during the summer. My girlfriend's parents have a cabin on a lake in NH but we are in VT for a few hours to get there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.