Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#969 ·
Rt 300 north, heading toward Wallkill, just 10 minutes ago. [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] in a silver SE (or ZTS, it was a 4-door with fogs) wanted to play, was tailgating hardcore, passed me over the dotted yellow and weaved in and out of 2 more cars, both times coming too close to oncoming traffic. What a dick...

#972 ·
Seriously, man... Though he was legal to pass where he did, too close for comfort with oncoming traffic, and there are a lot of deer alongside 300 on that stretch.

oh and another spottage- Rt 300 and Meadow Hill Rd, InfraRed SVT with 6-spoke rims, earlier yesterday morning. I was so steamed over the idiot in the silver Focus I forgot to mention him.

#974 ·
^That's my buddy Sam, he lives further up my road. Won't join though haha

#975 ·
Keep an eye out for a black zx3w/ svt 5spokes, yellow foglights/RS spoiler, wings west front lip, sleeper exhaust, corbeau seats, rolling low on KW coilovers, and spraying nitrous every chance he gets. Leaving sat am, driving focus from MD to MAine. Then back sunday after my Grandad's internment(burial)

I will be on the look out for any modded focus. ANy meets saturday nitght in Maine?lol.

#976 ·
^ Everyones getting ready for Sunday. HUGE cruise here, 320-350 miles with 150-200 cars. Wish you were up here on better terms and could make it.

#988 ·
Buffalo NY here, to answer your question. [woot]

#991 ·
Um...
I think Sunday Nigh about 8pm
In Portsmouth on Rt 1 where Yokens used to be. Followed a Black ZX3 (00-04) from there to the intersection of Rt 16 and 4. ZX3 went towards Dovah and I went West on 4.

Had what I will call rally style mudflaps. Exhaust (at least a tip - didn't hear an exhaust). HUGE Ford oval on the rear window.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.