Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#618 ·
pre 05 sedan framingham state college commuter parking lot...unpainted front bumper and a huge spoiler....

and i dont know where else to put this but everytime i come up to fitchburg i see a svt for sale...this time theres a black one with 27k :-o, i didnt see the price tho...ill swing by again cause im curious

#619 ·
too bad i'm not around fitcburg now that school started. The place you're talking about is new england motors, they have 2 for sale. The black one was jrsc, it's been on and off his lot (strange) and autotrader.

mtadd, you didnt happen to be in fitchburg about a week or two ago were you? I saw a silver ST with SAP filling up at sunoco

#622 ·
Silver ZX3 at Three Rivers in Norwich, CT. LED tails, midwing, wheels, maybe body kit.

Silver SVT (euro) on I-95 in New Haven, CT. You went to I-91. New Hampshire plate, Red Sox sticker on the lower left corner of the hatch. I was driving a silver Subaru Outback wagon..Gave you a thumbs up, you looked at me strange.

Both yesterday.

#623 ·
Oh oh! I had a sighting in NY finally! a black zx5 with awesome silver wheels, lowered and tinting was kinda nifty to see :)

Was in Watervliet on 19th street yesterday afternoon

#625 ·
lmao

Anyone on here claiming the silver ST that goes to my school [New Hampshire Technical institute]? You parked next to me on Thursday, but drove away just as I was walking up, and before I could say hi.

#626 ·
I'll be driving down I90 and 91 then I84 through hartford to Plainville this morning and this afternoon if anyone sees me... 10 points if you see my wife yelling at me in the car lol.

#628 ·
I keep seeing 2 different Infra Red SVT's in Franklin. One with a sunroof and one without. I almost chased the one without the sunroof down, just to see if it was my old one...but the lack of paint damage in certain places told me it wasnt.

#629 ·
^^i bet you one of them is the same one i see keep pulling out on washington st....we should get together and barricade him

#631 ·
Actually for once it's not. I've been seeing that dude for years, and finally quit posting when someone on here met him somewhere and he said that it's just his daily driver, and he doesnt like it much. I used to see that guy everyday on the way to work, and neither of the ones I have been seeing have him driving. Unless ofcourse he has someone else driving it. One of the ones I saw (the one with the sunroof I believe) had a younger looking kid driving it, and the other ones driver looked to be in his 20's.

#644 ·
Silver SVTF3, driven by a girl in Concord today around 4:00 pm.

Looked clean!

#645 ·
spotted pluto in bham walmart/barnes&noble parkin lot (i love your rims)

also a blue couldnt see if it was SVT or not hatch...goldish wheels, in the same parking lot...yea g/f was drivin so fat chance we were turnin around to take a better look lol

#650 ·
lol nononono he was posting it up cuz I spotted it. lol...and I spotted that the paint didn't look like total ass for once. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.