Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#459 ·
blue zx3 with triple gauge pillar, tinted windows at bristol community college u were turning left into the parking lot and i was driving towards u around 11:30

#464 ·
saw some foci in my high school parking lot, they both parked on each side of me lol

i also see a blue zx3 in chilis parking lot all the time, must work there. Chilis i'm talking about is right next to corning regional airport and arnot mall. Car has aftermarket side skirts and front bumper but stock rear.

#465 ·
black and red two tone, tinted, exhaust, at walmart in raynham on sunday

#467 ·
Woonsocket, RI last night, I was behind a black SVT. I think it had the EAP, but it was hard to tell. I was gonna pull up next to you when you got on 99, but I got stuck behind a couple slower cars, and by the time I got on the highway, you were to far up for me to catch up...atleast with my girlfriend and her mom on the car with me not letting me go fast.

#468 ·
05-07 ST in Pitch Black with Street Appearance Package, great looking Dual Exhaust, Focus License Plate up front, Red Tints. Parked on the street outside Arlington Center in Arlington MA. It was right across the street from the cemetary goign towards Medford.

#469 ·
i finally found a twin only difference was they had stickers. light tundra 04 zx3 with a drop CFM winshield banner and a few others on the rear windows, triple gauge pillar, exhaust and it had RI plates on it, i saw it at the walmart in raynham,ma on thurs. in afternoon

#470 ·
My area has a TON of Focii....Other than mine, one of the people I work with (who will be on the site soon) has a souped up dark red sedan (havn't looked too close @ it because its so cold out lately), plus there's ZX3s in black, red, green, yellow, silver, and blue, and I have NO idea how many sedans & wagons. The Focus seems REALLY popular in upstate NY for some reason! At least they're great in the snow :)

#472 ·
mtadd, saw your car today parked up by that curtain store near Shaws. I like the front plate.
yea on weekends thats the place to find me, i need to quit that damn place (shaws) [bash] ...but yea i like the plate i just wish i didnt have to run that stupid mass plate...im looking forward to formally meeting you at our g2g in a couple weeks [drinking]

#473 ·
I spotted a tricked out silver sedan on Weds in Plattsburgh...not sure on year, but I think it started life as an SES. It had canadian plates, and a ton of body work (I didn't recognize the body kit, but it had both bumpers, a wing that looked like something you'd see on a ricer civic or a stock Evo IX, and kick panels).

#475 ·
Red sedan with a Focus Sport sticker on the battery cover in Sears today. I got there as it was being finished off, so I dont know what it was getting.

#476 ·
saw a green hatch lowered with tint and sick wheels lookin pretty sexy next to my house.

oh, wait. that was mine, I've been underneith it so much I forgot what it looked like...[8]

But I do see a gold-ish pre-05 sedan with an r34 body kit and "fear this chevy boy" sticker at my school (NHCTC-Manch)

#477 ·
my brother sees a saleen focus with the big wing don't now what year but i beleive it is silver and parks in the statestreet parking lot in quincy.
he also saw a zx3 with black and crome konigs with a hks or a obx exhaust i forget what color and he thinks its lowered and that is also in quincy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.