Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Look I found my SVT on Craig's List lol

4K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Bonesz03 
#1 ·
http://hartford.craigslist.org/ctd/3359532044.html

She look beaten up and it say's the wheels are enkei lol wow OZ RACING is molded onto the face of the wheels.

over price for the shape its on now. they are asking the same price I payed for 5 years ago lol. the world is a funny place.

#12 ·
I dont think he wanted to but there wernt many options to fit over the saleen brakes. It was intially sold privately, then that person traded it in

The Focus was designed in Europe. My SVT has Euro parts, is it rice? [giddy] Maybe with the gawdy wing I have. [:D]
I think you should put boost and stroker motor on the list too [hihi]

#13 ·
yes i sold the SVT in April privite sale. them last month i found out he sold it. oh well.
I sold the SVT in 2 days it was a fast sell and was happy about it. got my new car the next day and life is good. in April it had 112k miles. so they guy put 10kmiles in 7months. he drove it hard. car is not in the same shape as i sold it. i check it out already. also like i said in 2007 i bought it for $7,000 with 66k miles and now this dealer wants $6,000 with 121k miles. the asking too much just because it has Brembo brakes and 18" wheel lol.

but there's my two girls that replace the SVT

taken morning of Sandy

day before i sold her. i kept the north viking wing. its mounted on a wall in my house lol love it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.