|08-08-2016 10:03 AM|
|ijdevil||Hey whats up Andy. Can I get the teflon seals and o-rings for the power steering high pressure line from you guys? I need like 10 of each|
|07-06-2016 10:59 AM|
Good Morning Andy!
Looking for Part Numbers and Pricing for the following:
1. The 12VDC cable that connects the 2nd (rear) Power jack in the Armrest / Console.
2. The audio cable that connects to the port inside the Armrest / Console.
3. The USB cable that connects to the port inside the Armrest / Cable.
As you might guess, I'm planning to upgrade my '12 S sedan from the "consolette" to the unit that has the armrest and console.
Unfortunately, the "technician" that disassembled the console from the donor car didn't bother to trace and disconnect the three leads listed above...they just clipped the wire harness(es) off when they removed the console. I would rather replace the harness(es) than kluge something together.
Thanks in advance.
|06-21-2016 01:55 AM|
|technoshark||Hi Andy - could you please provide pricing for the front fascia grilles with the chrome accents, for a '16 Escape with the SE chrome package? Thanks!|
|06-16-2016 10:00 AM|
|13B-Courier||Haha cool yeah I had a powder blue one also probably my favorite looking truck. I wish it would have been in better shape I would have kept it but it was too far gone like most old vehicles in PA.|
|06-14-2016 07:08 PM|
|SlowhiteJr||I have a 15 focus and I'm looking for the cup holder insert, I can take a picture of it later but I just need one|
|06-14-2016 05:50 PM|
|A Focused Family||
When you get on the site go to "my vehicles" and enter your VIN. Every time you search for parts it points you at the right stuff.
And BTW I had a Ford Courier P/U just like the yellow one in your avatar. I also had a Powder Blue 1980 Ford Courier that was slammed with a 2 barrel progressive weber and a header lol.
Loved those pickups!
|06-13-2016 09:16 AM|
|x7Sage7x||Just out of curiosity, do you have any 1999-2001 Cobra Mustang front bumpers laying around?|
|06-13-2016 08:54 AM|
SVT Rocker End Cap Hardware
I have a 2002 SVT Focus and am trying to find a part but not having any luck using the diagrams so maybe you could help me. There is a plastic nut and plastic clip that attach the rocker panel end cap looks like #10182 and $16A076 in the diagrams but I can't seem to add anything to my cart to check availability and not sure if these are even part numbers or just some diagram numbers. I need a lot more parts for this car do I need a code to logon to the ford parts site and order from you guys? Thanks for your help.
|06-13-2016 08:08 AM|
|VillageAndy||You do need a key with chip to operate vehicle,they are $118.17 with discount.they would be uncut and need to be programmed which would require you to take the car to a ford dealer to have done.i am not sure what they charge to cut and program keys,i would check with your local dealer for pricing.thank you|
|06-08-2016 02:45 PM|
Need add'l keys for newly acquired '12 Focus S Sedan.
I'd like to purchase additional Key(s) for the car.
A couple of questions:
1. Do I need a key with an embedded chip in it to operate the vehicle...or only to utilize the remote access functionality?
2. If a "dumb key" will work for manually opening the door lock and trunk, what is the proper Ford P/N (and price) for these keys?
3. If I do need a "smart" key to operate the vehicle, are these available with and without the remote access features?
4. What are the relevant Ford P/N's (and pricing) for the version(s) or the Key?
5. If I order the key(s) from you, will they be cut and programmed to match my vehicle already...or do I need to program them locally?
6. If I need to program them locally, is this something that requires a visit to the Dealer?
Thanks in advance!
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|