Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - Reply to Topic
Ford Focus Forum
HomeContact UsAbout UsGalleryDiscussion ForumsMarketplace

Go Back   Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum > Ford Focus First Generation > MK1 Focus > Valve Cover Question

MK1 Focus The place to chat about general questions, window tinting, exterior body, interior and lighting upgrades for the first generation 2000-2007 Focus.

Search This Forum | Image Search | Advanced Search    

Thread: Valve Cover Question Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
What I Drive
Year, color, and model of your car. Example: 2003 Focus Centennial Edition Sedan
Your real name.
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

Topic Review (Newest First)
12-10-2012 03:22 PM
Mr.Bergner I always thought the FSWerks cover for the Duratec was a nice touch for the engine bay.
12-10-2012 02:27 AM
RPMisChris cool looking cover though. Oh well I will just powder coat mine or something
12-10-2012 02:26 AM
RPMisChris Ya I know I have a I just thought that because it said it fits 07 there was some magical way of putting it on there.
12-10-2012 01:45 AM
Originally Posted by RPMisChris View Post
I am thinking this is not for the 05 + focus...
05+ you would have a Duratec, so you would need a Duratec valve cover.
12-10-2012 01:19 AM
MattDzx3 Yeah, that's the wrong one. You need either a duratec or zetec valve covernot the SPI one. If you take look at your current one it will say which engine you have.
12-10-2012 01:02 AM
RPMisChris I am thinking this is not for the 05 + focus...
12-10-2012 12:59 AM
Valve Cover Question

Is this an actual cover that replace the stock cover or does this set on top of the stock cover? And whats your opinion of it?

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 PM.

Copyright 2002-2015 All Rights Reserved : Privacy Policy : Advertise Information

Focus Fanatics Ford Focus Forum offers many fun ways for you to engage with other Ford Focus Owners from across the world. Whether it be about the aftermarket performance modifications, technical how-to's, European tuned suspension or awesome fuel economy similar to the Mazda CX-3, Audi S3, Mazda MX-5 Miata and Acura TLX. You can find all Ford Focus, Focus ST and Focus RS related information here. Join our Ford Focus discussion forums and chat with local Focus enthusiasts in your area. If you own other makes have a look at Challenger Hellcat Forum, Charger Hellcat Forum, Cadillac ATS-V Forum, Cadillac CTS-V Forum, Lexus RC-F Forum, Lexus GS-F Forum, Mercedes GLA Forum, Mercedes GLE Forum and Volvo XC90 Forum.


Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1