|11-18-2012 06:57 PM|
|11-18-2012 06:01 PM|
|alfack||You need to release it, after 2 seconds, not keep holding it!!|
|11-18-2012 05:46 PM|
|11-18-2012 05:35 PM|
Line one is where you are making the mistake.
Resetting the oil life monitoring system
1. Turn the ignition key to the on position. Do not start the engine.
For vehicles with push-button start, press and hold the START/STOP button for two seconds without pressing the brake pedal. Do not attempt to start the engine.
2. Press both the accelerator and brake pedals at the same time. 3. Keep both pedals
4. After three seconds, the Service: Oil reset in prog. message will be displayed.
5. After 25 seconds, the Service: Oil reset complete message will be displayed.
6. Release both the accelerator and brake pedals.
7. The Service: Oil reset complete message will no longer be displayed.
8. Rotate the key to the off position.
For vehicles with push-button start, press the START/STOP button to turn the vehicle off completely.
|11-18-2012 02:55 PM|
Oil monitor reset issue
I just did my first oil change at 4000kms. There was no light. I tried doing the oil monitor reset as per the manual and everytime the engine cranks or starts. I hold the start button for 2 seconds then press both pedals and it starts cranking as soon as I touch the pedals. What am I missing?