|03-07-2014 08:47 PM|
|MineTwine45||If anyone is up around Sandusky look for a silver frost ZX5... If I am out driving it lol|
|02-17-2014 05:49 PM|
I recommend Luke's Automotive, which is just off Sinclair Road between Morse & 161. A buddy of mine is the shop manager there. They do good work.
|02-17-2014 11:21 AM|
|Metalcrack||Dang cold weather. Anything below 20 and my sub doesn't want to work. Literally frozen and super hard to move (pushing the middle of the cone).|
|02-17-2014 10:45 AM|
|lildisco||depends on price. we can get new tires (fuzion Toruings from tirerack) for like $285ish shipped & $40 to mount & balance.|
|02-17-2014 02:00 AM|
|02-16-2014 12:22 PM|
|02-16-2014 03:00 AM|
1)Can't recommend and shops in columbus area but expert automotive in Northridgeville did good work for me.
2)Frpp springs are pretty stiff I heard, but they drop it around an inch I think
3)Try cleaning MAF sensor(mass air flow sensor), new air filter, fresh spark plugs and new wires couldnt hurt either.
4) PM me, I might have a set of six spoke 16" zts wheels and tires up for grabs if the buyer for my car comes through as planned
|02-15-2014 09:53 AM|
Columbus Focus Newbie
I just bought a 2002 Focus Wagon with 183k miles and a newish auto-transmission (was replaced 6k miles ago) and have a number of questions...
1) Can anyone recommend a good Indy shop in Columbus to work on my Focus (North/Worthington/Clintonville/Polaris/Dublin areas preferred)
2) Are there any stiffer springs (I don't really want to lower it per-se but do want some stiffer springs)
3) My wagon is an auto and has so far gotten 20mpg...that is worse than the car I am replacing. According to fuelly the focus should get better than that...I don't have any Dash lights, could it be O2 sensors?
4) Anyone have any newer 16" wheels for sale in the Ohio area?
|02-15-2014 12:50 AM|
|02-03-2014 07:54 PM|
|Mumford||hey guys i just started a Caravan thread for FocusFest Click Here if your going and would like to meet up at the location i have provided please feel free to join in on the discussion. also i made this last year but could not make it hopefully i make it this year.|
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|