|02-19-2015 07:55 PM|
02.13.15 037 by williep84, on Flickr
02.13.15 034 by williep84, on Flickr
02.13.15 032 by williep84, on Flickr
02.13.15 018 by williep84, on Flickr
|01-27-2015 04:01 PM|
1. Glare strip across the top of the windshield.
2. Mirror caps painted (or possibly overlayed) purple.
3. Purple anodized lug-nuts.
4. TCU valve stem caps.
5. Purple overlays over all ford emblems (front, back, center caps, and steering wheel).
6. Front, rear, and side lower trim painted body color (or possibly same purple as planned mirror caps).
7. Remove the SE, dealership, and flex-fuel emblems and add TCU emblem to hatch (to further enhance the "TCU edition" look).
8. Probably a bike rack (still debating on roof mounted or getting a hitch).
9. Possibly factory mudflaps painted to match lower trim.
10. If I can still find it, I want to paint my calipers purple (found purple caliper paint on Amazon once).
11. Trying to see about adding additional ambient lighting to back seat and cargo area (will likely have to be on it's own switch, so may not happen).
12. Already added stainless door-sill plates and TCU license plate frame.
Performance plans thus far...
1. Considering an intake upgrade (even if just a drop in K&N or something similar).
2. Considering an exhaust upgrade (likely Ford Racing for warranty).
3. Considering a minor suspension mod (like the Eibach Pro-Kit that doesn't do a major drop but still helps with cornering performance).
And of course I want to add some specific decals as I find them...
1. TCU Alumni decal.
2. Taurus (gun company, not zodiac) decal.
3. "Teacher Inside" decal I found that looks like the Intel Inside logo (I am a teacher).
4. Focus Fanatics decal.
5. Hatch Nation decals (for window and front bumper under headlight w/ member number).
6. Still looking for one of those oval decals for my hometown like they have for different countries.
7. Already have a decal of the logo for the school district I work for and our education foundation founding donor decal.
|01-27-2015 11:25 AM|
|01-26-2015 08:49 PM|
|Tigeo||FordFan, many bicycle shops carry Yakima..it's where I got mine. Feet, clips, bars, fairing, locks, and 2 trays set me back about $750 if I remember correctly. I use them a few times a week (avid cyclist) do they are an invaluable upgrade. I too love the look of a hatchback with racks. They are fairly quiet and only knock the mpg down a few ticks.|
|01-26-2015 08:27 PM|
|01-26-2015 06:01 PM|
when you first brought it home. And yes, it is still looking good.
|01-23-2015 10:51 AM|
Here is my new Focus. Here name is Luna. She replaced my 2012 Tuxedo Black Metallic Focus... here name was Leia.
|01-23-2015 10:35 AM|
Just washed her up and got all the winter crud off. Over 50K now on it....still looking good!
|12-22-2014 11:14 AM|
|12-22-2014 08:58 AM|
|Crwright||Factory springs, haven't lowered yet.|
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|