|04-12-2015 02:16 AM|
|icon719||My 13 se sport, painted the stock wheels, k&n typhoon, and dual exhaust.. have an eibach pro kit on the way, should be on by the end of the week|
|04-11-2015 06:58 PM|
|RejectedMind||Not the best pics, considering it was a bit cloudy out, but here is mine. Nothing major done yet, but replacing fog bezels and at some point adding Ti headlights.|
|03-29-2015 11:29 AM|
For sale here: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/w...18x8-45-a.html
|03-23-2015 11:00 PM|
|03-23-2015 10:38 PM|
|spiikey1||nice man, how longs ur dip on? I'm removing my smoke from the tail lights. Started to bubble and the edges seem to have worn off. that is about 1 - 1.5 years though|
|03-23-2015 08:42 PM|
Shot some updated pics of my car. Only accomplished minor mods thus far...
PlastiDip Smoke on front plate cover.
Also PlastiDipped fog bezels to match wheels.
SE and Flexfuel removed and TCU badge added...
Better shot of back end with TCU badge and plate frame...
Going to add to the PlastiDipping asap to get other chrome to match bezels/wheels.
|02-19-2015 06:55 PM|
02.13.15 037 by williep84, on Flickr
02.13.15 034 by williep84, on Flickr
02.13.15 032 by williep84, on Flickr
02.13.15 018 by williep84, on Flickr
|01-27-2015 03:01 PM|
1. Glare strip across the top of the windshield.
2. Mirror caps painted (or possibly overlayed) purple.
3. Purple anodized lug-nuts.
4. TCU valve stem caps.
5. Purple overlays over all ford emblems (front, back, center caps, and steering wheel).
6. Front, rear, and side lower trim painted body color (or possibly same purple as planned mirror caps).
7. Remove the SE, dealership, and flex-fuel emblems and add TCU emblem to hatch (to further enhance the "TCU edition" look).
8. Probably a bike rack (still debating on roof mounted or getting a hitch).
9. Possibly factory mudflaps painted to match lower trim.
10. If I can still find it, I want to paint my calipers purple (found purple caliper paint on Amazon once).
11. Trying to see about adding additional ambient lighting to back seat and cargo area (will likely have to be on it's own switch, so may not happen).
12. Already added stainless door-sill plates and TCU license plate frame.
Performance plans thus far...
1. Considering an intake upgrade (even if just a drop in K&N or something similar).
2. Considering an exhaust upgrade (likely Ford Racing for warranty).
3. Considering a minor suspension mod (like the Eibach Pro-Kit that doesn't do a major drop but still helps with cornering performance).
And of course I want to add some specific decals as I find them...
1. TCU Alumni decal.
2. Taurus (gun company, not zodiac) decal.
3. "Teacher Inside" decal I found that looks like the Intel Inside logo (I am a teacher).
4. Focus Fanatics decal.
5. Hatch Nation decals (for window and front bumper under headlight w/ member number).
6. Still looking for one of those oval decals for my hometown like they have for different countries.
7. Already have a decal of the logo for the school district I work for and our education foundation founding donor decal.
|01-27-2015 10:25 AM|
|01-26-2015 07:49 PM|
|Tigeo||FordFan, many bicycle shops carry Yakima..it's where I got mine. Feet, clips, bars, fairing, locks, and 2 trays set me back about $750 if I remember correctly. I use them a few times a week (avid cyclist) do they are an invaluable upgrade. I too love the look of a hatchback with racks. They are fairly quiet and only knock the mpg down a few ticks.|
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|