|10-30-2004 01:09 AM|
|Chick||Well, at least that harsh salt that's used on the roads won't hurt them purty wheels this winter|
|10-29-2004 08:40 PM|
Looking real nice... I'm really diggin that Cervinis hood :o
|10-29-2004 07:17 PM|
|tunedfocuzx3||well the "filters" turned off. sounds like a good list of plans you have there, should keep you busy. your car looks really nice, even with the stockers on there!|
|10-29-2004 06:44 PM|
Dagnamit with these blocked image sites.
Can't see a thing till the "filters" turn off after 6:00 MST.
Yep, see em now.
Our work internet filters turn off after 6:00.
That's when I can finally see peoples' pics from PhotoBucket, ImageStation, and other image hosting sites.
I don't think that looks bad at all for a winter setup.
Nice job on the tint. I like that.
|10-29-2004 05:46 PM|
Ready for Winter :(
well my car is all ready for winter. as bad as it sucks, i know that a lot will actually be accomplished this winter. the winter tires and wheels are on, the oil is changed and shes all washed and ready for a cold winter. here are some pics (i hate to see her like this )
These are also the first pics i have of the new tint. 5% on the whole back. hows it look? its what i had on my old focus and i think it looks awesome!
plans for the winter are:
1. Order a few engine components to go on in the spring.
2. Complete interior makeover (not saying anymore on that :evilgrin:)
3. Color match handles, mirrors (SVT style), side trim and headlights.
4. Maybe paint the extra set of white 17's i have lyin around black and put them on as some nicer winter wheels.
5. Other misc. stuff that is on the back of my mind but not definate yet.