|02-26-2012 11:47 AM|
|mikegoss89||What size is the plug and did you use any kind of silicone to seal it and does iy leak|
|10-04-2008 09:07 PM|
|Newkleus||How do I replace my stock wiper with my New Edge wiper?|
|06-23-2007 02:37 AM|
How To: Remove Rear Wiper & Rear Hatch Panel
Alright. I dont have any pics of this because i didnt have a camera while doing it. I did it to my 2007 ZX3. Ok here we go.
1) Pop your hatch, and open it up
2) on the door, it should have a panel with 4 screws holding it in.
3) unscrew all 4 screws with a philips screw driver
4) There will be about 6 pins holding it up, so just pull slowly to get it out
5) When you have your panel off, start taking out the 3-4 screws (8mm) holding in the wiper motor.
6) When you take off the motor, now you have to get the wiper off of it.
7) look at the wiper, at the base it should have a little cap, pop the cap up so you can see the nut holding it on.
8) take a 10mm(i think) and begin removing that screw.
9) When its unscrewed, take a flathead screwdriver, and pry the wiper off the motor
10) Then just pull them off of each other, and take both of them out.
11) Put the panel back on the third door and close it
12) Get a rubber plug from homedepot and stick it in the hole where the wiper came out of.
If anyone needs any help just let me know lol. Thanks
Keywords: removing rear panel, removing hatch panel, removing hatchback panel