|08-15-2016 04:42 PM|
|mystango||Avra Valley, west of Tucson, south of Marana|
|06-16-2016 03:10 PM|
|03-15-2016 01:14 PM|
Hey guys! Located around 75th Ave & the Loop 101!
|12-27-2015 12:46 PM|
New to Focus & Foenix (see what I did there?)
Just bought a 2012 Sterling Grey Metallic Focus SE (auto) hatchback w/ 68k miles. Has the Sport package but no other options that I can see. Really enjoy the car so far in my first week. I'm big on (tastefully) customizing every car I own so I'm already making a list and checking it twice (ok so I'm 2 days late from Xmas but I couldn't resist).
Here are my tentative plans so far. Please keep in mind this will be gradual as I don't have unlimited funds.
- HID low beam conversion
- Yellow LED fog light bulb upgrade
- iJDMToy Vertical LED DRL Inserts
- AEM Cold Air Intake
- Ford Racing Performance Exhaust (not sure if I will get the full catback or just axle back-- can't decide if there are any noticeable gains or sound difference with just axle back)
- Steeda JMS Pedal Max throttle enhancement
- Backup Camera integrated into Sync screen (various ways to do this)
- Wheel Upgrade ?? 17" OEM Gunmetal or Black Pocket/Machined styles are my first choices. Don't like the look of most aftermarket wheels and anything bigger than 17" looks ridonculous IMO.
- Zetec S rear bumper valance
- audio upgrade ? Going to see if I can swap all/most of my stereo from my current car (2001 Buick Regal GSX) into this new car somehow. Will keep stock head unit as I REALLY hate the look of aftermarket head units, especially on newer cars. My current system are Kenwood Excelon 6 1/2"/6 3/4" speakers, 10" MTX Thunder Subwoofer, and separate Kenwood Excelon amps to power each. Haven't done much research into how to make this work yet.
That's my initial plan and thoughts for now.... Stay tuned.
|11-25-2015 09:15 AM|
|Flip554||West Side Phoenix.. just joined.|
|10-20-2015 12:22 AM|
|beckermanex||Gilbert here! Just recently picked up a 2012 Titanium|
|04-18-2015 07:38 AM|
|03-27-2015 05:37 PM|
|josemald||Hello everyone, Jose from Surprise does anyone know a good shop that can install a turbo system for me?|
|02-20-2015 07:41 AM|
|08-25-2014 03:55 PM|
I live in Hereford, AZ
Just about a stone's throw from the border.
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|