|02-20-2013 01:27 PM|
|bria5544||My car does not have automatic wipers. I believe this was removed as an option for 2013. Ford's car builder on the website lists the mirror as a dealer installed option.|
|02-20-2013 12:45 PM|
|02-20-2013 11:57 AM|
|Deftmetal||The mirror is a 2012 only part. It does fit 2013|
|02-20-2013 11:46 AM|
|bria5544||If you remember, let me know when the Mirror can be purchased. It is the one thing in my list I really want.|
|02-19-2013 08:17 AM|
2. The floor mats are $77.81 + $7.95 ground
3. Much like the mirror, Ford does not offer the cargo tray for use with a full size spare.
4. The mud guards are $40.94 per set (2 required) + $7.95 shipping for the set.
|02-18-2013 03:51 PM|
edit: the first two letters are D L. not sure why it looks weird when I post.
|02-18-2013 03:50 PM|
|VillageChris||last 8 of vin please|
|02-18-2013 12:25 PM|
Looking for a few accessories for my new Focus
I just purchased a 2013 Titanium Focus and wanted to know the pricing on a few accessories.
1. Electrochromic Homelink mirror. (If you have access to the install instructions I would appreciate a PM to discuss if I can tackle this myself.)
2. Vinyl floor mats.
3. Vinyl cargo tray. (I have a full sized spare so I don't know if this is available)
4. Mud guards.
I probably won't purchase everything at once but I wanted pricing so I can prioritize.