|12-11-2012 03:52 PM|
|Chickenmuffn||Actually I drive a hatch. We don't get the sedan in the UK.|
|12-11-2012 03:33 PM|
So here's my best solution, found in my basement so it didn't cost me a penny.
I'll be on the lookout for something smaller, but at least this works!
How to lock fob in car:
1. Lock doors with the dash button.
2. Remove emergency key from fob.
3. Put fob in metal box.
4. Get out and close the door. Doors will stay locked.
5. If desired, hide emergency key in a magnetic key box and hide it under the vehicle.
6. When you open the door with the emergency key, you have about 10 seconds to take the key out of the box and push the start button before all hell breaks loose.
|12-10-2012 07:48 PM|
When I got my UK Focus' the dealership told me that there is only one way to lock the key in the car.
You have to lock your car with the fob, then press the trunk release button on your fob. Open the truck, throw your keys in, and close the trunk. The car then locks.
|12-10-2012 11:37 AM|
|12-10-2012 10:27 AM|
|12-10-2012 10:26 AM|
|12-10-2012 07:20 AM|
|r1ch999999||I would think an anti-static bag would do it, they'll block the ez pass|
|12-10-2012 03:54 AM|
|captainsubt3xt||The glovebox is shielded. Put your extra fob in there.|
|12-04-2012 09:55 PM|
Sent from my iPad using FF Mobile
|12-04-2012 09:33 PM|
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|