|11-19-2012 09:34 AM|
I know multiple service visits can be frustrating, but I'd like to see what I can do to help. Please send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name. I'll get your case escalated and ensure that your regional customer service manager reaches out to you soon.
Let me know if you have any other questions,
|11-18-2012 08:50 PM|
this seems to be the pattern...
1. experience issue your described
2. take it to dealer and have them run tests...no error codes
3. post about your experience here and then hear from ford employee on this board who will ask for info about your car
4. a ford rep will contact you and then possibly follow up with your dealer
5. if they feel it's warranted, they'll offer to hook up a "black box" to your transmission to try and find the problem
6. the great unknown...no one has got past step 5 as far as i know
|11-18-2012 04:29 PM|
Welcome to the club...
There is a definate problem here and I too have been unable to get my dealer to fix it. It has happened to me on two occasions.
|11-18-2012 03:48 PM|
Possible DCT trans issue
My car is a 2012 sel with dct and about 37000 miles. Last night I finished my commute of about 110 miles, for the most part the drive was around 75 mph, as I pulled into my neighborhood I have speed bumps, after going over the speed bumps upon acceleration it seemed to not go into gear, revved up to 2500rpms then shift into gear. It did this about 6 times before I parked. Drove it about 25 miles this morning with no issue. It has been to the dealership for trans related issues so far, since I cannot duplicate this issue I doubt the dealer will fix it. What do I do now?