|12-10-2014 02:11 AM|
I know. It breaks my heart but I'm going to be getting engaged very soon and have a little on the way. I HAVE to do this. I don't WANT to :(
|12-10-2014 01:26 AM|
|TexasFoCi||SO many builds end with just a sale of what never existed so sad|
|12-01-2014 03:47 PM|
Man that's a real bummer! I hope everything works out for you.
Not that it's overly important now, at some point finish ur thread with a pic and some Dyno numbers to make it complete!
|11-28-2014 12:42 PM|
It is but selling the kit. In process of removal off of the car at the moment.
Life threw a curveball and something more important came up!
|11-28-2014 12:41 PM|
|Ghostrider86||Wow, is this car running? Its been quite the project!|
|07-02-2013 05:25 PM|
Should I just use the vac block built into the TS intake manifold on the bottom, or plug the 4 smaller ports and use the big ones for feed lines to another block up above?
I spoke w someone and I might just use the TS ones and zip tie them on or something.
To make it easier to diagnose issues with vac/boost leaks I would do the block...or it that adding more issuse?
|07-01-2013 02:35 AM|
Haha, just wanted to update.
I'm extending wiring harnesses as we speak so I can install in the morning!
|07-01-2013 02:29 AM|
|ah1f39||And this helps finish the Focus how?|
|07-01-2013 02:27 AM|
Audi so far:
Mods so far + pending:
- Depo tinted side markers
- LaminX front tint for headlight film
- LaminX front optic blue fog light film
- Chrome gauge rings
- RS4 front grille
- New style S4 front emblem
- New style rear S4 black and red emblem
- New passenger and rearview mirror glass
- Added felt fabric in coin tray
- New Stabilus hood strut
- New coolant tank feed hose
- TBB 034 Motorsports silicone hose
- Miltek downpipes + hi flo cats
- APR stage 2 tune
- New Bose rear sub
- 3M Carbon fiber interior trim, everything
- Santorin blue rear lip spoiler
- White LED lighting - glove box, license plate, footwells
- New rear bearings, toe arms, lower knuckle bushings
- FORGE diverter valves
- MetroRestyling mini 35W HID 4300k fog light kit
PENDING / need to install:
- AutoBahn88 boost hose kit
- RS4 intercoolers / clamps/ Mishimoto boost hoses/adapters
- Hella SuperTones horns
- BUY - SRM 3.5" Y pipe/intake
- BUY - SRM bipipes
- BUY - SRM meth kit
- BUY TSW Nurburghring 17x8 +45 5x112 wheels, matte black
- BUY rear diff seal kit - 034
|06-18-2013 03:09 PM|
Yeah, and they're dirty as heck.
They didn't plug some of the bolt holes too great, so I had to clean them up before the bolts fit back in there, bah!
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|