Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welcome Newbies To FF

2M views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  14blackSE 
#1 ·
This thread is to welcome new members. Stop in, tell us what you drive, how you found us, and say "Hi". Welcome to Focus Fanatics.[welcome]

#2,568 ·
Very Interested!

Yep,
Noobie here just checking in from MD. I'm very interested in trading in my 09 F-150 for a 2014 or 2015 Focus. Debating on whether to go the ST route or just a SE. Y'all are the pro's here and I'm just looking for some help...

Thanks,
FtrFocusOwnr [race]

#2,577 ·
Also, don't feel like you have to get a hatchback, many of us have been more than content with the sedan... It all depends on your needs...

#2,581 ·
Haha, I know, right? I would occasionally look through people's builds and search through threads for maintenance info. My first Focus was a 2005 Liquid Metal ZX3 SE, and my intent was to mod the hell out of it. Then I remembered that I didn't have the money, time, or desire...so looking was fine!

#2,590 ·
Yup had to drive an hour away to get a black one with the 5spd. See down here in the south, its all about trucks 'n stangs. you want a raptor? no problem, you've got ten to choose from. you want a hot hatch? you've got four to choose from, all DCT's in white or silver. you want an st? sorry, go drive to Kentucky, they've got one left.

#2,591 ·
Hey everyone!
My names Brendan, from Mississauga Ontario, down in Canada.
I drive a Candy Blue 2014 Focus SE.
Came about this group on Instagram actually, when I was looking into getting my Focus and decided once I got it I'd join up.

And here's a pic of my Focus (Bad quality pic due to an old iPhone and terrible lighting) before it got all covered in Ice & Snow.

Attachments

#2,593 ·
Yup that's the Black Pack,
For me the Black Pack really made the Focus just pop with that extra flare and I just needed to get it. The Rims/Fog Bezels/Mirrors/Spoiler, all look so much sportier.

But getting it in Candy Blue with the Black Pack took a custom order since I couldn't find a single dealership which had one. I think the closest one was from a Province that no one really wants to deal with car-trade wise.

#2,594 ·
Hey Guys,
Finally made an account for this, Ive known about the website for a while though. I've used it to help fix some minor issues on my focus. btw, I drive a 03 zts. I used to hate it, but it's grown on me. Anyway, i figured i'd join to chat 'bout car junk. :p

No pictures, sorry Dx But, its just about the most stock ZTS you could imagine (or google images) It'll get better though ;)

#2,599 ·
Hey everybody, just got a '12 SE hatch, absolutely fell in love with this car and is by far the most fun Fwd car I've ever had. Haven't done a lot to it yet except AEM cai and some window deflectors and rally style mudflaps.
Here in a month or so I'll be posting some pics of an Eibach lowering kit and sway bars installation. Gotta get familiar with the forums first.

#2,600 ·
having trouble finding out how to upload a profile pic of my hatch too

#2,602 ·
Little update since I last posted here. Been through two Foci(focuses?) now. A 2000 SE sedan(manual), and most recently a 2002 SE Wagon(auto). Found myself the perfect combination today and am picking it up hopefully tomorrow. A 2003 SE manual wagon. Going to fix all the body damage on my 02 wagon and use it for a winter beater car. Been looking around at SVT wagon conversion threads and it seems like a difficult but fun project to do someday. Living where I have access to a do it yourself auto shop and detailing/body shop will provide me with a lot of resources in learning how it all works and get it all done cheaply. I'm going to try to remember to log on here more often now haha.

#2,604 · (Edited)
What a difficult time I'm having trying to use this web site. On 01-10-2015 I tried to log in about five or ten times with my user name and password - well that did not work - I then sent about five or ten messages to whom ever owns this site - and that did not work, so I re-registered with a new user name and password - PRESTO! That enabled me to look up some information I needed to fix my Ford Focus - Then I logged out. Later I tried to log in again, and was denied about five times - so I gave up.

Lucky I was able to contact a local FF member who sent me his telephone number - It looks like I am now 'IN' however I wanted to use my former user name instead of this user name ---- I don't know why it is so difficult to log in?

BTW I used to be known as Focus Fixer Too