Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welcome Newbies To FF

2M views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  14blackSE 
#1 ·
This thread is to welcome new members. Stop in, tell us what you drive, how you found us, and say "Hi". Welcome to Focus Fanatics.[welcome]

#1,989 ·
Greetings from FL!!

Hello:

Just stopping by to say Hello...Found the site by searching for pictures of modified Focus cars. I've had my share of domestics and imports. I've had several show cars in my lifetime...this however, is the first time I've owned a Ford. I wanted something economical and comfortable for my budget. I'm now a proud owner of a 2006 Cloud 9 White Ford Focus ZX4 SE..!

I plan on doing some minor mods....I will keep you all posted. For now this is my lil' white cloud...

Attachments

#1,995 ·
Hey whats up i'm josh just bought the new 2014 focus se 2.0 l flex fuel DOHC.

Looking for tips trying to work on stance and stage 1 performance parts. I'm digging into the cold air intake and performance chip mods first. Then im looking at drag dr33 18 rims +tires. Any tips looking to see what i can start on this car.

#2,003 ·
I just recently bought a 2013 ford focus titanium 5 speed. I fell in love with this focus when I first drove it. I was looking for performance parts to put in my car and I found FF. I'm on this site everyday reading all the new posts. This site is a great help and I am now a FF for life!
--------------------------------------------------------------
2013 Sterling Grey Ford Focus Titanium Sedan 5 speed

#2,004 ·
Thanks.

I have a 2003 ZX5. I have referenced this site many times in the past few years that I've owned this vehicle. A big THANK YOU to all who share info. I was about to give up, I was sure my rough idle was the IAC. I replaced a motor mount and it smoothed right out. Thank you again everyone.

#2,008 ·
Hello everyone! I've been using FF for several years, but I recently bought a 2003 SVT to replace my 2000 ZX3. The ACT is in much better condition and I love blowing money on it. :D Bought it in June and so far I have gotten: Clutchmasters FX300 with aluminum flywheel, Focus Sport short ram, MSD wires and coilpack, Eibach prokit suspension (want to upgrade and lower more), Enkei rims, Borla cat back, ST170 grille, and prolly some other stuff I'm forgetting. Lol
A little about me: I'm a senior in mechanical engineering at the University of South Florida. Love my car and working on it...and I'm going to try to start being active on FF forums. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#2,013 ·
Hi to all, newbie here. I can say that this is a great forum site. Lots of friendly people. I'm also planning to buy a Ford Focus. See yah all in the forum guys [wiggle]
What yr & model are you looking for? And welcome to FF
Hello everyone! Just joined the forum yesterday. I just purchased a 2012 Ford Focus Titanium hatchback a week ago, and I'm loving all the technology and practicality. Found the forum a few weeks ago when I was researching possible cars to buy, and it helped me make my decision on going with the Focus. I'm already reading up on all the mods people have been doing to their cars and getting great ideas for things to do to my.
Welcome to FF & modding

#2,010 ·
What's going on people, I own a 2012 Focus SE hatchback. I want to buy a cold air intake for it, that adds a nice chunk of HP but don't know which one. Also I been looking for an exhaust system that's mean but not ridiculously loud, almost like a compressed sound if that makes any sense. Also is I've been curious if there's headers, pullies (sorry if misspelled), for my car. Im certain I asked the most commmon questions but would highly appriciate it if anyone had some answers/websites for me. Thanks.

#2,011 ·
Hello everyone! Just joined the forum yesterday. I just purchased a 2012 Ford Focus Titanium hatchback a week ago, and I'm loving all the technology and practicality. Found the forum a few weeks ago when I was researching possible cars to buy, and it helped me make my decision on going with the Focus. I'm already reading up on all the mods people have been doing to their cars and getting great ideas for things to do to my.