Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welcome Newbies To FF

2M views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  14blackSE 
#1 ·
This thread is to welcome new members. Stop in, tell us what you drive, how you found us, and say "Hi". Welcome to Focus Fanatics.[welcome]

#1,763 ·
Hello everyone. My name is Joe. Bought a 2006 ZX5 sonic blue 5 speed for daily driving after having my Cherokee stolen. I was looking around the net for Focus related stuff to get a better idea on if it was something I should buy and found this site. Great site and community and have not slept much since buying the car because I've been doing a lot of reading here.

#1,765 ·
just want to welcome all the new members and let you know as im still fairly new myself but i have met alot of great people here bought a few items from some awesome members and always get a correct answer to any question i have.

I wish i would have found this forum in 2000 when i bought my first 2000 ford focus. since then i have bought 3 others and soon in the market for the 2013 model in the next few months

#1,770 ·
Checked in in the general thread also on the boards to say hi but I figured I would say hi here as well. New to the ford world, been a chevy guy my whole life. Found the focus (05 zx4 ST with 30k on it - purchased last week) and I love driving it so far. I find myself getting off of work and just wanting to take a spin around town rather than just going home and parking it. Looking forward to being a part of the boards as it looks like a vast amount of knowledge and experience is located here!

I love working on cars and have some plans for the focus as soon as funds are freed up. Need to finish the camaro first before I start diving into the focus. Hope everyone has a good one!

#1,773 ·
Hi everyone. I am Joe and I recently purchased a Green 2000 SE 2.0L Zetec w/auto trans to replace my dd (F150 XLT) that was I dropping $60+ per week on gas. The green goblin has some issues, which I knew when buying it, and so far the forums have been a Godsend. I do have some questions about the throttle body and TPS that I couldn't find the exact answers for so far. I won't post them here, but if anyone can help I posted it in the General Chat Tech Forum.

#1,774 ·
Hi, my name is Eric and I bought a 2012 Titanium Hatchback with 5 speed and push button start in sonic metallic blue. Its my first Ford and my first car, I traded my chevy truck for it.
The car is as much fun as my harley.

#1,775 ·
G'day, Justin from Perth Western Australia, I have a 2004 1.8ltr CL 5 speed sedan. Just got permission to do her up from the lovely wife cause she is getting a new car. So, will more than likely bombard you with a thousand questions and like. First off will be suspension and some new rims as these ones are a tad scratched now and was thinking maybe 17's as these are 15s with stock tyres.

Cheers

#1,779 ·
Hello! I just brought home a 2003 SVTF after a bit of searching. I'd been driving a Forest Green ZX3 for a few years, a great little car that never let me down. However, I was tired of not having a manual transmission and was starting to feel like I'd put off my sportier car enthusiast desires for too long. One day spent driving out to Chicago and back and I have a new daily driver with a bit over 59k miles on it.

Already enjoying this car quite a bit. The bodywork has its fair share of dings and scratches here and there, and that big unfortunate license plate holder on the front bumper...but it's nothing a trip through a body shop and some detailing shouldn't take care of. All of the important parts seem to be in great shape.

#1,780 ·
Hi!!! I'm john. I just bought my sel '12 grey focus.. First impression? I LOVE IT!!! I was already visiting the forum like a month ago and i found it very informative. Thanks in advance! Mods coming soon!! ;)

#1,781 ·
First time Focus owner

Hello Focus Peeps!

I picked up a used '12 Race Red SEL Sedan in early October to use as my daily. I had been looking at the Mk2's, especially the coupe, but glad I held out for the Mk3. This is my first FWD car, and I'm really impressed with the handling at the limit, even on the stock all season tires.
Like a lot of you, I have a customized late model Mustang GT I use for serious fun at the track (drag/autox/HPD), and I finally crossed the "too modified for daily use" threshold.
My '12 is a certified used prior rental with the DCT, and I'm guessing whatever was going to go wrong with this car would have been sorted out in the first 24k miles.
We also have a 2006 Mazda 5 "space wagon" with 150K cross-country miles that is my wife's daily driver. It was my experience with the Mazda that made me want the Mk3 Focus.

I'm loving this car the way it is, but have to continuously fight the urge to modify it! It's great to have such a thriving community for these cars if I ever decide to do it. If SCT would just... tu-ner, tu-ner, tu-ner LOL

DiegoDave

#1,784 ·
Hi to all found this place through all my searching for information on my 2003 ford focus se. just want to say be patient with me this is my first car [loveff]
[welcome]& you couldn't ask for a better 1st car then a Foci.

#1,787 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just found this forum while searching for info on my focus. I am from Ottawa Canada and own a 2007 focus se wagon which was purchased new and currently has 60,000 miles and recently purchased another 2007 focus however this one is a 2 door 5 speed with approx 50,000 miles. The 5 speed model is "s" only i believe as it has no ac or tach....not a bid deal as i needed another car for work. Look like a great site and i look forward to contributing.

Thanks