Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welcome Newbies To FF

2M views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  14blackSE 
#1 ·
This thread is to welcome new members. Stop in, tell us what you drive, how you found us, and say "Hi". Welcome to Focus Fanatics.[welcome]

#543 ·
Hey guys I just bought a 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 and was looking for aftermarket parts to put on it and stumbled on this site. I was a former owner of a 2002 saturn SC1 and was a member of a site for those and it helped me learn about my car. So I'm hoping that this will do the same.

#545 ·
Hello all. Very nice setup here. Well, got a 07' ZX4 SES Auto. Live here in MI. Modded and drove everything with wheels. Love workin on cars, just havn't done any thing to the "Pocus" yet. Thats what my daughter calls it.

Had to trade my 95' GT w/ 46,000 miles last year for the family life. Lookin to speed up my Duratech a bit. I like my cars clean and quick. So, you'll be seeing my around. TY for the great site and resource. [thumb]

#552 ·
A lot of memebers on here dislike FJ, I certainly never bothered with that site, don't even remeber my password. No 08-10 bashing here, we have many memebers driving them and even had won win ROTM and I believe ROTY. But just remeber that your on a forum dedicated to a European derived car so hating on things not american will result in returned hate.

#553 ·
I have been a member since the first of September. I drive a pitch black ZX5. I've had it a little over a year now, and its almost paid for. Time to start making it look good and perform good.

#554 ·
I've just bought an '04 Focus flight 1.6 3dr. I wanted something low insurance group but still better than my 02 1.4 renault megane and I think I made the right choice. Love my Focus!
Does anyone know much about the flight? seems to me it's the same at the zetec but without the 'winter kit'. Does anyone know if it will have the same engine as the zetec? I know originally the zetec was a type of engine but later on it just became a spec of trim/extras

#558 ·
Hi all,
I just bought an '04 Focus, 1.8 TDCi in oh-dear-god-my-eyes-yellow. I love it :) You can probably guess from the engine that I'm a brit ...

I bought the car to replace my Fiesta, as I wanted something with a bit more space, a more comfortable motorway cruise and better mpg. I haven't been disapointed :)

It used to be used as an ambulance, so it's a bit out-of-the ordinary. Like ghostbusters :p Oh and it's an estate, so mountains of room for my canvases ( I'm an artist by trade )

#561 ·
Well, I just signed on after a month or so of reading. I have a '10 SES Coupe, Sterling Grey/blk leather int, 5 speed (fully loaded) ON ORDER as of now with a projected delivery date of just after Christmas. Ordered it 3 Nov. We are retired and full time RVer's and the Focus was a logical choice for us to tow behind the RV. Plus, after a rental for a couple weeks, we found it a joy to drive. We are based in Panama City, Fl.

Our daughter with two teenagers, also purchased a '10 SES Sedan, auto, fully loaded after we ordered ours.

Been into Fords forever, Mustangs for the last 10-11 years and still have a '66 hotrod Coupe that is a daily driver especially since we sold the '07 Mustang Vert when we ordered the new Focus.

Most likely older than most here looking at the age post. The big clue was when the oldest selection was 36....lol I am only 58 so be kind......

#563 · (Edited)
Hello FF's!

Hey there first off I drive a 2004 ford focus zx3 stock except stage 2 clutch and a muffler. Nothing big but I am looking for cheap yet effective mods! Anyway I found this lovely site by looking for parts for my focus. But the shocking part about me is I'm 16 ha! oh im also on tokiko struts in the front :)