Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welcome Newbies To FF

2M views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  14blackSE 
#1 ·
This thread is to welcome new members. Stop in, tell us what you drive, how you found us, and say "Hi". Welcome to Focus Fanatics.[welcome]

#517 ·
hey gang! joined the groupe about a month ago not to long after i purchased a used 08 ses. Love the gas milage and the thing isnt a slow poke either.Handles like a go cart. Sure beats the gas milage i was getting in my grand cherokee! lol First mods i plan to make are practicle ones like maybe adding a hitch to it so i can pull my dirt bike to places and not have to take my gas loving truck and some rocker panel covers to keep from getting chewed up with gravel. Of course ive always been one to add things to all my vechiles! Hope to get lots of usefull info here and make some new friends!

#519 ·
Just joined the site. I drive a '04 ZX3. Only mods so far are and SVT suspension kit, MSRB exhaust. I debadged it, Steeda heater control knobs, and a SVT emergency brake handle and boot. I also have a Thule rack on the roof. I bought the car used two years ago and love it. I still would like to tint the windows and the Svt Eap wheels. Anyway, this is a cool site.

#524 ·
When i was off to college i decided i needed better fuel effiency so i sold my 1st baby (93 dakota) and got a 01 foco zx3 2.0. I bought it and it had to be kid/crazy man owned, b/c it had everything i wanted (lowered, cai, exhaust, tints, short throw shiftr) and was clean 118000m. The week i bought it the tranny went, but only had to pay half and owned the place i bought it from. I joined here when a buddy got a 240sx and joind that forum and were real into the street cars now, only making my car a clean car/ rather than too rice

#527 ·
Just joined the site tonight. I just bought my son an 03 Silver ZTS with 92K on the odometer to replace his dead 95 Contour. I spent some time scouring the forums last week just to see what kind of issues I might get with a used Focus as I will be the one wrenching on it.
I will need to replace the T-stat housing already as that has a leak and seems to be a common issue. One of the great things I like about this car is the room in the engine compartment it's wide open compared to the Contour!

#530 ·
Im new here from baltimore, md I just purchased a silver 01 zx3 hatch with 83k are these cars reliable? whats the maintanance schedule on these things? or is their one on this site?

#535 ·
I finally got used to the idea of driving my zx3 i use to loath it especially having the blazing copper color, in high school wasn't much fun. Now that i have realized that there is a big enough focus tuning community im not "ashamed" to drive my zx3.

me:
pizza guy
Graphic design student
my car:
Blazing Copper
ZX3
5spd
Magnaflow Catback

Any certified focus tech's in The Eugene Oregon should PM me.

#538 ·
Hey everyone! I'm Alex. I'm new to the site, although not new to the Focus. I bought my SVTF in April of 2004 with 17 miles on it. 70k miles later she's still going strong! Anyway, just saying hello.[wave]

#539 ·
Hello to all, my name is Bill and I am a noob. I have been a member of FF for almost a full month now. My ride is a 2006 infa-red Roush zx3 5-speed (not a svt.... yet, but it is a factory Roush none the less), black rims with chrome, lowering springs (1.2"), Roush front bumper, hoodscoop, rear upper wing, and Roush exhaust.