Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Welcome Newbies To FF

2M views 4K replies 2K participants last post by  14blackSE 
#1 ·
This thread is to welcome new members. Stop in, tell us what you drive, how you found us, and say "Hi". Welcome to Focus Fanatics.[welcome]

#469 ·
07 focus zx4 se

Hi my name is Fernando Rodriguez and i live in aurora co and im looking to make my 07 focus se 2.0L faster with jsut the motor i have and i joined because one of the guys i no has a 02 focus roush and he said to sign on to get parts so let me no what i need to do and what parts to get

#471 ·
Hey names Seth,
Drive a 03 LX 2.0L. Been having issues finding parts for it and figured hey these guys know alot about focus'.
lookin for some help haha

#473 ·
Newbee

Im from Jackson WY, I own a zx4 2005 red w/ an intake. Useless if ur in cold enviroment during the winter. Just finish up putting a sound system together. I am in a slow process of getting parts but not installing them yet. Once i do have all parts, it's going to be one large build.
How i found out bout FF is through lots referances to ur forums, wireing to HID head lamps and all other FAQ's, and wanted to say thanx to has contributed and dedicated themselves to FF family[thumb].

#477 ·
hello

Hey whats up, I just joined the site recently but ive been checking it out for some time now. a friend of mine suggest i checked it out. I got my 2001 zx3 from my old landlord. her son had wrecked it and they didnt want it. i paid to get it towed out and fixed it up. Luckiest thing that happened to me in a long time. i love my focus!

#479 ·
I just joined a week or so ago, I've had my 04 zx3 for almost a month now. I found it because I was googling the check engine code I had, for which you all were very helpful.

I've always really liked the Focii, I got mine after spending probably almost a year off and on looking at them (I'm a broke college student so I was waiting for a good deal to show up so I could just pop money out of my savings account and not take on a car payment.)

I guess I also kind of did it out of brand loyalty, I drove a 92 Ford Mustang for almost 6 years. Plus my dad is a Mustang fanatic, and part of my reasoning was that if I get another Ford it won't be completely foreign to him when he helps me work on it (which so far has been pretty accurate!)

#480 ·
Looking for some help with the 2009

Hey guys I'm Brian and I just recently boughta 2009 SE Sedan just last month. It's an auto :( but I found the site trying to find some mods for the 2008-2009 series and it's been tough and I'm hoping to get some help here. I'm getting ready to deploy actually so the money is nice to do some things when they come around....thanks for the support as this is my first day!

#484 ·
Hey everyone - member since 2003 but haven't been very active other than reading. I have a 2003 Focus ZTS Cenntenial Edition and very happy with it until it hit the 5 year mark. It seems now that the vehicle spends more time in repairs than on the road. I started doing some of the basic repair jobs myself to save money i.e. brakes, minor electrical, troubleshooting. Still, I am loosing my faith on this vehicle which is very sad since I figure given that it is a Cenntenial Edition that extra care was put into building it but it is not looking that way.

#488 ·
new bee from uk

Hi all i drive a rover200 yes i know long story.. and my other car is arover200 but i am putting two engines in ( zetec-e ) so i hope that counts ,found site by chance and looks a good place to get some good info. do love the fords and the zetec engines do look sweet.