Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Weathertech floor liners

16K views 41 replies 29 participants last post by  Heartofgold 
#1 ·
........are friggin' sweet and seem to be the best for the money but that money is many but I did find a whole set including rear hatch for $280 on Amazon or I can go with a complete OEM all weather set for about $170 shipped on ebay. The Huskys aren't too bad but a bit too wrinkly around the edges for me.

Any other options?

#39 ·
Dreat info!

Hmmm. maybe I am starting to find my way around this forum--just joined and there is so much here! OK. Think I will spring for the Allweathers for the front. My heel wore through the stock mat and Ford claimed they no longer have mats for 07 when I checked online. Thanks a lot!

#41 ·
I got my weathertech mats a few weeks ago. Much better then my cheap carpet ones (~$30 Goodyear ones I bought a while back), and so much easier to clean. I had $100 amazon gift card, so I didn't pay as much (cash) to get them all, but they are definitely worth it in my opinion.

@rebelx - I put mine in one of the weathertech boxes and stowed them away in my garage. If you ever plan to sell your focus, the mats can increase the value; especially if they are clean.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.