Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone need a 2012/2013 shop manual?

206K views 158 replies 76 participants last post by  Urmike04 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Look what I found while strolling thru hyperspace.

http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-maintenance/...

Edit 7/15/15: Seminoles' post from later on in the thread containing this in PDF format along with the wiring diagrams-

Edit 12/08/17 - see post #135 for that. http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/9790377-post135.html (link)

Any one having problems with the PDF versions I have it and wiring Here.

Shop manual is one PDF, Wiring is in folders that's the way I received it.

Let me know if you have problems downloading...

#35 ·
Nice!

Can't really figure out how to make the other version work..

#38 ·
Anyone else having a problem with the "Evaporator" link under climate control system? When I click on it I get the following error. As if the file is missing or perhaps named something else? Missing from the PDF version as well.
Firefox can't find the file at /C:/Users/...Focus manual/Helm Ford Focus 2012-13 Shop Manual/SCY~us~en~file=SCYG1563815.HTM~gen~ref.HTM.

#41 ·
Now we need a thread with access to both the MK1 and MK2 shop manuals.

Thanks Arizona and thanks JoshuaFail for the pdf as well. This one should work on phones I would think. Haven't tried it on my Nexus 4 yet though.

#49 ·
Got it and thank you!
One thing I don't see is the removal/breakdown of the lower side panels in the hatch. I want to utilize the round thing on the pass side or the hole it connects to to secure a sub box.
Can't find any reference to it, any one got a link, or info on it.

#59 ·
It shouldn't be downloading anything as an .exe. The file is in an Adobe Acrobat portable document format (.pdf), which requires no external app to open on the iPad.

You might try to re-download it and see what it says. I just downloaded it to confirm it's working correctly and was able to get it just fine.

#64 ·
I did not see a single wiring diagram. I downloaded one of those as well. This is a completely different book. If you open it up you will see what i mean. Its perfect

#66 ·
It would be nice if we could sticky this or merge the two threads, because as I said, it took a bit of looking to find this.