Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Focus "full body styling kit"

17K views 50 replies 19 participants last post by  dyn085 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I am about to order a 2013 focus and wanted to see if any purchased the "full body styling kit" and if so some pictures please.

it's kinda hard to tell from the ford.com site, thanks

#2 ·
The Ford kit is the Zetec S kit from Europe. Google 2012 Focus Zetec S and you'll see it. It's rather nice.

#4 · (Edited)
Nice. It's too bad they don't give the same options on the sedan. I like the Zetec front lip. The Zetec valance seems kind of busy looking though. As far as side skirts/rocker panels go, it's hard to tell the difference between brands for me.

Actually i'm looking for a rear valance for the sedan that would support dual split exhuast or twin dual split exhuast.

#5 ·
Actually i'm looking for a rear valance for the sedan that would support dual split exhuast or dual twin split exhuast.
Go ahead and jump in line! There are many valences for the hatchbacks, but there really isn't anything for our sedans other than cheap chinese rubber stick-ons. Sedans are treated like the red-headed step-children of the mk3 when it comes to anything on the rear of the car.

Posted via FF Mobile

#8 ·
Zetec S Grills coming soon to RDC.

Go ahead and jump in line! There are many valences for the hatchbacks, but there really isn't anything for our sedans other than cheap chinese rubber stick-ons. Sedans are treated like the red-headed step-children of the mk3 when it comes to anything on the rear of the car.

Posted via FF Mobile
Also, the Valance for the Sedan is on our TO-Do list here at RDC. We have in the plans a Zetec S version and an ST version. Zetec First of course. will be later this year though

#13 ·
I don't have it installed on my car yet, but prior to purchasing the kit I went to my dealer and snapped these phone photos-

Depending on the color of vehicle that you get, some of them look really good. Unfortunately some, like the one above, aren't color-matched very well.

And here's my kit that showed up yesterday-

#24 ·
I suggest trying a different dealer. The quality of the ebay ones are poor relative to OEM. It didn't take me long to decide to go OEM after my ebay guards arrived.

#25 ·
Yeah I'm thinking the ebay ones would be the best bet considering the dealer charges 250 haha, I'll look around though...and no that is through FORD and thats an option as for the car goes

#28 ·
If you decide to go that route, PM me if you want and we can work out a deal on my unused ebay set.

#40 ·
Not separately the way I did it and not with the ST wing. What you will probably get (using the cars I've seen on the lot for comparison) is the Black Pack setup along with the body kit that I had to order. The spoiler that comes in that setup is basically the 3dCarbon spoiler.

As for my kit, it will be painted and installed this week along with my ST repro spoiler [;)]

#43 ·
Whats the difference between the two? And awesome, that will be exciting, for you and us fellow FF members :p
There are differences between the 3d and the Ford one.... Not the same.. the black pack is the same as the Zetec S one and the 3D carbon one was an aftermarket add on offered by Ford

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#45 ·
With the body kit from ford. Should be the Ford one...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

#48 ·
Here is a pic of what should come on your car.

3dCarbon to show the difference-

Edit: Notice how the Black-Pack spoiler extends a little bit farther to the rear.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.