Focus Fanatics Forum banner

OEM plus mods

24K views 87 replies 28 participants last post by  jwolf312 
#1 ·
Not new to OEM bits for my VW but what are the good OEM or rare parts to get for the new Focus.

Looking for some nice upgrades. [wiggle]

TIA

#3 ·
Depending on your model you may have some already/not be able to use some but:

-Titanium headlights
-Titanium fog light bezels
-SEL/Titanium trunk lid liner (sedans)
-Titanium engine cover
-Focus Electric LED taillights (hatches)

And so on. This is just the start.

#59 ·
I'm thinking that you've found the spot for the subwoofer amp?

#28 ·
The air bag section of the wheel is the same as far as the size and shape of the opening. Others with a basic SE have already done this. You do need to be safe when handling the airbag however.

#30 ·
The recaros are stupid expensive as a replacement part new still, an SE 201A for 2013 with the leather seats like the Ti still has the same basic seats as the ST1 but covered in leather, vs the base S/SE model seats.

#32 ·
All 2012 SE sport, SEL and Ti models have the ST1 seat, but only the SE sport had the same exact cloth pattern as the ST1.

I'm not sure I'd want the seats from a wrecked ST, both due to the airbags in the seat, as well as any potential staining and or blood that won't clean off easily.

#34 ·
I went into the stealership for my 1st tune up and drooled over a ST. That's where I noticed the 2013 models comd with a divider for the center console... $55 and 2 weeks later (after they ordered the wrong part). It finally came in, fits like a glove (OEM+), great holder for change, smartphone or iPod.

I'll post pics soon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

#35 ·
I went into the stealership for my 1st tune up and drooled over a ST. That's where I noticed the 2013 models comd with a divider for the center console... $55 and 2 weeks later (after they ordered the wrong part). It finally came in, fits like a glove (OEM+), great holder for change, smartphone or iPod.

I'll post pics soon

Sent from my Nexus 7 using FF Mobile HD
If you are talking about this;

and you paid $55 - YOU GOT RIPPED OFF.[80?]

There is a thread about this tray. Ordered from Tousley Ford, ~21 dollars. [8D]

thread: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=300995&page=4

#42 ·
Do any of the higher trim levels equipped with a 5spd have and actual center console with an armrest? Thats on of my big complaints of my low level focus S

Sent from the HO KID network using Tapatalk 2

#45 ·
good to know, you guys mind taking some pictures of your entire center consoles? to see if i need to swap my console or just get the armrest and bracket?

thanks.

#48 ·
-ST bumper/side skirts/valance
-Black mirror caps (Black Pack)

I also have a couple more ideas and I'll be able to actually show them, soon. [:)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.